Trump Beach Resort In Florida Seeks More Foreign Workers

Americans are so pissed of hiring foreign workers before Americans........ Suddenly it's okay to give those jobs to foreignness because of Trump. What a bunch of hypocrites.
if I fire you and replaced you with foreign workers. Is that acceptable? What if you are looking for a job and hired foreign workers before you. Is that acceptable because of Trump?
Where is this fucking slogan... Make America Great?

I am multi lingual. Are you?

Yes I speak 6 languages.

Ok let me put it this way. You are trying to attract French hunters. YOU DUMB FUCKS. You have to attract individuals who can accomodate the French HUNTERS you dumb shits.

You and clementine are both full of shit. I live in Florida and I'm very familiar with Trump style of hiring foreign workers. And I went this over with you before TinyDancer.
1. Trump claimed he cannot find Americans that will fill these jobs. NOT because of language problem.
2. He placed an ads at local newspaper but not in Miami herald or websites.
3. Most or all foreign worker he hired are from Romania.
4. You cannot find janitors, cook, servers in Florida? That's bull. There are hundreds of people that can fill in those jobs.
5. You don't need to be linguistic if you are a cook, janitors or servers.
6. There thousands of restaurants all over the country that do not require to be linguistic let alone one place.
7. Between July and August he brought in another 78 foreign workers.

Trump's decade-long record of hiring foreign guest workers

Trump Seeks More Foreign Guest Workers For His Companies

This month, Trump is bringing jobs to Florida, as he looks to hire 78 servers, housekeepers, and cooks at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach and the nearby Trump National Golf Club, Jupiter.

But instead of making sure those jobs go to Americans, he is seeking to import foreign workers for the positions, which pay $10.17 an hour for housekeepers, $11.13 an hour for servers, and $12.74 for cooks. He filed applications this month claiming he couldn’t find enough Americans to do that work, and is seeking temporary visas to bring in 65 workers at Mar-a-Lago along with another seven waiters and six cooks at the golf club.

The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment. A call to Mar-a-Lago was not returned, and an employee at the Jupiter golf club declined to comment. But in the past, Trump has defended his use of guest workers by saying there was no other way to fill the jobs.

“You can’t get help,” Trump told MSNBC’s Morning Joe in September. “Getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible.”

Officials at a nearby career services agency have seen it differently. Last year, Tom Veenstra, a senior director at Palm Beach’s career services center, told BuzzFeed News that he had “hundreds of people in our database that would qualify for a lot of those hospitality jobs.”

In an email Wednesday, Veenstra said his agency, which is chartered by the state of Florida, has a database of 1,327 Palm Beach County residents interested in server, cook, and chef positions. He said local hotels are currently seeking his agency’s help to fill more than 856 such jobs. Mar-a-Lago does not appear to be among those that contacted the agency directly, he said, adding that he could not immediately provide information about the Jupiter golf club.

Well you have one problem with me dear heart. I pretty well grew up in Ormond by the sea. I own property in various parts of Florida.

And to make your life worse as a poster. My dad in law worked at NASA. His ex wife who I dearly love and adore is a keeper out of Cocoa. Shall I continue?

Florida is like mmmmmmmmmmmm my home base next to Louisiana. Now if you are going to try to do a run down on Trump in Florida for heavens sake.....

Be careful where you tread. This man busted the religious and color barriers in Palm Beach baby. Be careful if you want to play the race card on him or I can name names down here. Ditto against the jews. Trump busted them all up.

But hey. You want to play this game? Lets name all of those who were blocking all the blacks and the jews. All Democrats.

So you live in US. What is that supposed to mean when hiring foreign workers? Obviously you are accepting that Trump cannot find janitors, cook, server in Florida? That's bullshit. I know couple of people that work at Mara lago. So don't give me your Bullcrap.
Caterpillar just laid off 300 workers replaced with foreign workers. Is that supposed to be acceptable to Americans? You supported Trump bringing jobs to America at the same time he is bringing in foreign workers.
So which sides do you support? You are hypocrite.

Last edited:
My husband was a foreign worker at Saturn in Tennessee. Know how he got the freaking gig? He developed the freaking paint. My husband earned his position there because he was part of the team that developed water borne paint.

THIS IS A GOOD FOREIGN WORKER. My husband was part of a development team. Now I was always dual but my husband earned the right to work at Saturn because he did a job no one else could do. Otherwise we would never have dreamed to take the place of any American.

So? Is your husband running for president? Going around bringing in jobs to America?

Ok let me put it this way. You are trying to attract French hunters. YOU DUMB FUCKS. You have to attract individuals who can accomodate the French HUNTERS you dumb shits.

You and clementine are both full of shit. I live in Florida and I'm very familiar with Trump style of hiring foreign workers. And I went this over with you before TinyDancer.
1. Trump claimed he cannot find Americans that will fill these jobs. NOT because of language problem.
2. He placed an ads at local newspaper but not in Miami herald or websites.
3. Most or all foreign worker he hired are from Romania.
4. You cannot find janitors, cook, servers in Florida? That's bull. There are hundreds of people that can fill in those jobs.
5. You don't need to be linguistic if you are a cook, janitors or servers.
6. There thousands of restaurants all over the country that do not require to be linguistic let alone one place.
7. Between July and August he brought in another 78 foreign workers.

Trump's decade-long record of hiring foreign guest workers

Trump Seeks More Foreign Guest Workers For His Companies

This month, Trump is bringing jobs to Florida, as he looks to hire 78 servers, housekeepers, and cooks at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach and the nearby Trump National Golf Club, Jupiter.

But instead of making sure those jobs go to Americans, he is seeking to import foreign workers for the positions, which pay $10.17 an hour for housekeepers, $11.13 an hour for servers, and $12.74 for cooks. He filed applications this month claiming he couldn’t find enough Americans to do that work, and is seeking temporary visas to bring in 65 workers at Mar-a-Lago along with another seven waiters and six cooks at the golf club.

The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment. A call to Mar-a-Lago was not returned, and an employee at the Jupiter golf club declined to comment. But in the past, Trump has defended his use of guest workers by saying there was no other way to fill the jobs.

“You can’t get help,” Trump told MSNBC’s Morning Joe in September. “Getting help in Palm Beach during the season is almost impossible.”

Officials at a nearby career services agency have seen it differently. Last year, Tom Veenstra, a senior director at Palm Beach’s career services center, told BuzzFeed News that he had “hundreds of people in our database that would qualify for a lot of those hospitality jobs.”

In an email Wednesday, Veenstra said his agency, which is chartered by the state of Florida, has a database of 1,327 Palm Beach County residents interested in server, cook, and chef positions. He said local hotels are currently seeking his agency’s help to fill more than 856 such jobs. Mar-a-Lago does not appear to be among those that contacted the agency directly, he said, adding that he could not immediately provide information about the Jupiter golf club.

You are full of shit. The OP article stated that the company followed all laws by trying to find Americans to fill the position before they turned to foreign workers. What more do you want? It's not like they are doing what Disney and a few others did and are forcing the American workers they are firing to train their foreign replacements.

Cry me river......... Sure he did follow the law my dear. They did not even bother calling the local agency to fill in those jobs.......
Do you honestly believe Trump cannot find a janitor, cook, server in Florida?

Americans are so pissed of hiring foreign workers before Americans........ Suddenly it's okay to give those jobs to foreignness because of Trump. What a bunch of hypocrites.
if I fire you and replaced you with foreign workers. Is that acceptable? What if you are looking for a job and hired foreign workers before you. Is that acceptable because of Trump?
You're a bit confused. The issue is illegals coming in doing the work, libs seem to have no problem with it, especially when it's their lawn we're talking about. They just want everyone else to pay top dollar.

I don't know the details of who they hired and the process and obviously you don't either because you can't cite what they did illegally. Those are typically low paying jobs and maybe spoiled Americans would rather collect unemployment or disability.

Do you honestly believe. Trump cannot find janitors, cook and server in Florida?

You are wrong........ I have problem hiring illegals and foreign workers.

You're a bit confused. The issue is illegals coming in doing the work, libs seem to have no problem with it, especially when it's their lawn we're talking about. They just want everyone else to pay top dollar.

I don't know the details of who they hired and the process and obviously you don't either because you can't cite what they did illegally. Those are typically low paying jobs and maybe spoiled Americans would rather collect unemployment or disability.

Do you honestly believe. Trump cannot find janitors, cook and server in Florida?

No one is talking about hiring illegals. But I'm sure he's hired more Americans than Hillary has.

The bottom line is Trump wants to secure our borders and our jobs while Hillary wants to let millions of illegals to continue pouring into our country take jobs away from the poor and middle class. Choke on it libs that's the damn truth.

No one is talking about hiring illegals. But I'm sure he's hired more Americans than Hillary has.

Hillary is a politician not a business woman.

The bottom line is Trump wants to secure our borders and our jobs while Hillary wants to let millions of illegals to continue pouring into our country take jobs away from the poor and middle class. Choke on it libs that's the damn truth.

Good for you. So trump bringing in foreign workers instead of hiring Americans is acceptable to you? Nobody in their right mind letting millions of illegals coming to this country.
Even Mexicans that live here illegally doesn't allow that.

Read your previous post. You mentioned illegals.

Yep, she's good at spending our money. Time for a change.

...in response to you yammering on about the right being upset about foreign workers. Follow your own conversations please.

Like 1200 foreign workers.

...in response to you yammering on about the right being upset about foreign workers. Follow your own conversations please.

I am but you mentioned illegals. Pay attention.

Yep, she's good at spending our money. Time for a change.

Stay with h the topic. We are talking about Trump hiring foreign workers.

Forum List

Back