Trump backing down on immigration , pure media fiction

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I just saw Trump on TV he said "You're ass is going back, then you can come back and try to go through the immigration system"

(Notice: Trump may not have actually referred to illegals as "you're ass")

What happened is, Trump postponed a speech he was going to give on illegal immigration, we don't know why.

"Trump said he was softening his stance on illegal immigration, his words" -Anderson Cooper

"This isn't a softening" -Trump

The media is mixing and matching older clips of Trump words.

It's unbelievable , the media is out if full force , all agreed to push the same lie to trying to piss off Republicans who are voting for Trump. It includes left-wing media, FOX, and I hear, even Ann Culter.

Trump again reaffirms that he will allow illegals here to leave to their home countries, do a "touchback" and then file to come back in. No amnesty, no citizenship.

I just saw Trump on TV he said "You're ass is going back, then you can come back and try to go through the immigration system"

What happened is, Trump postponed a speech he was going to give on illegal immigration, we don't know why.

"Trump said he was softening his stance on illegal immigration, his words" -Anderson Cooper

It's unbelievable , the media is out if full force , all agreed to push the same lie to trying to piss off Republicans who are voting for Trump. It includes left-wing media, FOX, and I hear, even Ann Culter.

OMG! Ann Coulter, aligned with Left wing media! Does this mean that the end times are upon us?

Trump postponed his press conference because he didn't want to give the media an excuse for taking the focus off of Hillary's latest scandal. Notice how they are going after the so-called "softening" comment like a pit bull goes after a roast, but they don't have much to say about Hillary. The NYT didn't even mention it.

a lot of these "conservative" talk show hosts are getting very comfortable making the big money in the system.

Glen Beck was always a phony , and Bill O'Reilly is in a Hillary commercial.
Ann Culter is all over the map

a lot of these "conservative" talk show hosts are getting very comfortable making the big money in the system.

Glen Beck was always a phony , and Bill O'Reilly is in a Hillary commercial.
Ann Culter is all over the map

Step up, David Duke! Your party needs you!

You added David Duke to Trump's campaign, so we're all going to vote for Hillary now, because our IQ is twelve.
You're propaganda is highly effective.

Forum List

Back