Trump announced Pence as his vp via his Twitter account

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So it's a done deal. I do believe that we are going to have to stop rearranging our lives to accommodate every terrorist attack overseas. The increasing amount of attacks are certainly not to be ignored but changing our plans as a result is a former of giving the terrorists power.

It would have been funnier if he let everyone know via MySpace. lol

So it's a done deal. I do believe that we are going to have to stop rearranging our lives to accommodate every terrorist attack overseas. The increasing amount of attacks are certainly not to be ignored but changing our plans as a result is a former of giving the terrorists power.
Sad. I was hoping Pence would be humiliated after he humiliated women who felt they lacked the financial or emotional ability to raise a child who would be born with disabilities.

• Banned
Sad. I was hoping Pence would be humiliated after he humiliated women who felt they lacked the financial or emotional ability to raise a child who would be born with disabilities.
Only 2 posts before we go straight to emotional talking points..... you guys are fast

Trump wanted the news cycle all to himself. He's butthurt that he's been upstaged by a French truck driver.

What the fuck does that mean? Can you translate it into human terms?

Dead Candidate Walking!!!
If you remove his right to life positions what is your remaining opinion of Pence?

Don’t know anything about him. What I do know is that you get very few chances to “make a splash” as a candidate where you “own” the news cycle for 72 hours or so. You probably couldn’t have found more of a dud than a mid-west governor whose national profile is about the same as the back up left guard for the KC Chiefs.

Its a missed opportunity for Drumpf and a pretty big one. His next big chance will be during the debates when everyone is watching

If you remove his right to life positions what is your remaining opinion of Pence?

Don’t know anything about him. What I do know is that you get very few chances to “make a splash” as a candidate where you “own” the news cycle for 72 hours or so. You probably couldn’t have found more of a dud than a mid-west governor whose national profile is about the same as the back up left guard for the KC Chiefs.

Its a missed opportunity for Drumpf and a pretty big one. His next big chance will be during the debates when everyone is watching
Trump will back out of the debates to show respect to a jaywalker hit by a taxi.

While I agree the timing is awful he had no choice because Pence only had till noon today to withdraw his name from the governor race.

Trump wanted the news cycle all to himself. He's butthurt that he's been upstaged by a French truck driver.
He wasn't a French truck driver. He was a Muslim terrorist. No other name is suitable

G lives in a constant state of being an apologist for radical Islam.
You are too busy shitting your pants to walk like a man.

And there ya have it.... a "pants shitting" reference. You're quite obsessed with bodily functions. You need to get this checked out.

Forum List

Back