Trump and Magoo still seperating children from parents

The Trump administration’s separation of families at the border, explained

There is a Special Place in Hell for people that terrorize children....this us sounding more and more like 1930's Germany....

Why can’t you idiots understand that the parents brought those damn kids here knowing it was illegal. I feel it’s people like you that are to blame, if y’all had never started this open border crap they wouldn’t be coming here to start with.
So because Trump wants to enforce our laws y’all all get your panties all stained!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like those children have shitty parents.
Maybe retarded hacks like jimbo should place the blame where it belongs or change the law and open our borders.

Sounds to me like none of them should be allowed into America.

Kick the parents and the kids back to Mexico. Let Mexico deal with them if they aren't Mexican citizens.

No way should those assholes be allowed into the US.

Oh and the Op can stick his need to care for every ones children up his bleeding heart ass.

Wrong asshole.

People who try and sneak illegally into our country are solely responsible for whatever happens to them.

It's not Trump's fault, it wasn't your meat puppet faggot's fault either.

The Trump administration’s separation of families at the border, explained

There is a Special Place in Hell for people that terrorize children....this us sounding more and more like 1930's Germany....

Why can’t you idiots understand that the parents brought those damn kids here knowing it was illegal. I feel it’s people like you that are to blame, if y’all had never started this open border crap they wouldn’t be coming here to start with.
So because Trump wants to enforce our laws y’all all get your panties all stained!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not all of them. Some adults are handed the kids and told to bring them across as they've already been paid for.

B1DE0BCF-C956-4B25-8A3A-D0861AE93781.gif

Forum List

Back