Trump allows 15,000 foreign workers but Business wanted 69,000

He can't win with you people can he ? If he gives an inch on anything, you all are going to slam him no matter what he does.

It is an interesting point that you bring up though.

Don't most politicians think that they live in some sort of parallel universe where what we want isn't nessesarily what they want or do ? I hope he catches some grief if doing things he tells others not to do.

• Banned
He can't win with you people can he ? If he gives an inch on anything, you all are going to slam him no matter what he does.

Don't most politicians think that they live in some sort of parallel universe where what we want isn't nessesarily what they want or do ? I hope he catches some grief if doing things he tells others not to do.
What is it you think he did?

What is it you think he did?
Did I read this wrong, so what is your point ?

Can't win? Are people just supposed to ignore the hypocrisy?
Trump, who urged people to 'hire American,' secures 70 foreign workers for Mar-a-Lago

Trump, who urged people to 'hire American,' secures 70 foreign workers for Mar-a-Lago
Has he stopped foriegn workers from working anywhere else in the country who work here legally ??

Big difference in illegal workers or illegal immigrants than those immigrants who are here legally.

Has he stopped foriegn workers from working anywhere else in the country who work here legally ??

Big difference in illegal workers or illegal immigrants than those immigrants who are here legally.
Yes.
Exclusive: Foreign visas plunge under Trump

eeeeerrrrm

70 temps?

Deerrrp dddeerp fucking jackass.

eeeeerrrrm

70 temps?

Thank you for admitting that Trump and yourself are both hypocrites

eeeeerrrrm

70 temps?

Thank you for admitting that Trump and yourself are both hypocrites
Yeeesirrreeee, I'm such an idiot, idiot.

DDRRRRDDREEEPPP

Well if Trump were to grant 69,000 that these so called businesses wanted, then what sectors were these businesses in, who would be affected, and what types of businesses needed their cheap labor in that they were seeking after so badly ????????? Need the details in order to give a proper analogy wouldn't you think ???

Well if Trump were to grant 69,000 that these so called businesses wanted, then what sectors were these businesses in, who would be affected, and what types of businesses needed their cheap labor in that they were seeking after so badly ????????? Need the details in order to give a proper analogy wouldn't you think ???
Mostly farm workers.

Mostly farm workers.
Farm workers should be granted.

Forum List

Back