Trump accuses New Zealand Prime Minister of competently handling CV-19 to get reelected!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:auiqs.jpg:

JANESVILLE, WI (The Borowitz Report)—Calling New Zealand’s Prime Minister “crooked and rigged,” Donald J. Trump accused Jacinda Ardern of competently handling the coronavirus pandemic in order to get reĂ«lected.​
Speaking at a rally in Wisconsin, Trump called Ardern’s use of public-health measures to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus on her nation “a sleazy political move like you wouldn’t believe.”​
“This woman wanted to get reĂ«lected, so she decided to go after the coronavirus and beat it,” he said. “This woman is a disgrace.”​
Ramping up his attack on Ardern, Trump accused her of securing her election victory by “listening to scientists.”​
“She was talking to scientists every day,” Trump charged. “It’s all going to come out when we see her e-mails.”​
In a final denunciation of Ardern’s successful handling of the pandemic, Trump vowed, “You’ll never see me pulling something like that.”​

Yes New Zealand was fabulously successful in containing COVID-19. They are clearly virus containment geniuses. Or it might be that they are a very small island nation that had very few Chinese nationals travelling to their country during the initial outbreaks.
I wish we had their 5 deaths per million in stead of our 677 deaths per million. I live in Tennessee. It sure beats our 425 deaths per million.

Borowitz report in the New Yorker is good political satire.

:auiqs.jpg:

JANESVILLE, WI (The Borowitz Report)—Calling New Zealand’s Prime Minister “crooked and rigged,” Donald J. Trump accused Jacinda Ardern of competently handling the coronavirus pandemic in order to get reĂ«lected.​
Speaking at a rally in Wisconsin, Trump called Ardern’s use of public-health measures to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus on her nation “a sleazy political move like you wouldn’t believe.”​
“This woman wanted to get reĂ«lected, so she decided to go after the coronavirus and beat it,” he said. “This woman is a disgrace.”​
Ramping up his attack on Ardern, Trump accused her of securing her election victory by “listening to scientists.”​
“She was talking to scientists every day,” Trump charged. “It’s all going to come out when we see her e-mails.”​
In a final denunciation of Ardern’s successful handling of the pandemic, Trump vowed, “You’ll never see me pulling something like that.”​

Drumph is a moron.

Yeah, she did great with Gilligan's island.... with 3 visitors per year..... two of them were me and my wife, we were over there in Jan..... what a communist shithole! I wonder if the Professor is still working on that coconut phone?

Yeah, she did great with Gilligan's island.... with 3 visitors per year..... two of them were me and my wife, we were over there in Jan..... what a communist shithole! I wonder if the Professor is still working on that coconut phone?
Apart from the missing 'million' in visitors per year that's almost exactly right. Almost.

th

She also has a way with words...

Firstly, do you remember before you became PM, when you were asked about why voters should go for professional politicians like yourself who lived off the public purse - and what you made of the anti-politicians like President Trump? (He who doesn’t even take his presidential salary.)
You answered, “What - so you elect a professional arsehole, instead?”
Then, when you became PM and met God-Emp on the sidelines of APEC, you later referred to him as, “more orange than I thought he would be,” when speaking to a Kiwi sycophant journalist.

Forum List

Back