Trump abandons plan to host G7 summit at his Miami golf course after criticism

I read reviews of all the resorts in the area when I was heading to Florida on vacation.

Would you book somewhere like that without doing some research?

but thats not what you said,,,

you didn't ask till now.

you are trying so hard and just coming out of it looking pathetic.

according to this review it gets almost a 5 out of 5 in every category,,,

TRUMP NATIONAL DORAL MIAMI $196 ($̶2̶5̶2̶) - Updated 2019 Prices & Resort Reviews - FL - TripAdvisor

do you have a link to your source??

TripAdvisor is unreliable as they get their revenue from being nice to places.

Try Yelp, it gets 3.5 stars there.

It was 2015 when we were in that area, so I doubt it has changed much since then.

Not to mention the case of the bed bugs that was settled out of court which according to Trump is a sign of guilt
You are a liar

What am I lying about?

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article129651494.html

Bedbug victim 'outraged' as Trump denies infestation at Miami resort

you didn't ask till now.

TRUMP NATIONAL DORAL MIAMI $196 ($̶2̶5̶2̶) - Updated 2019 Prices & Resort Reviews - FL - TripAdvisor

It was 2015 when we were in that area, so I doubt it has changed much since then.

Not to mention the case of the bed bugs that was settled out of court which according to Trump is a sign of guilt

so instead of admitting you lied you attack the proof you did,,,

sorry dude youre just a liar

I did not lie. Your proof is only in your head.

the proof is on my computer screen,,,

just face it dude you got caught AGAIN,,,

you didn't ask till now.

I’ve got several businesses on TripAdvisor they are extremely legitimate

How does Trip Advisor make their money?

you didn't ask till now.

You are a liar

What am I lying about?

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article129651494.html

Trip advisor.. no one cares about your fake news lol

you didn't ask till now.

There is no proof, you found one site out of dozens that give the place a good rating!

you didn't ask till now.

You are a liar

What am I lying about?

but you didnt have bedbugs in your description

There is no proof, you found one site out of dozens that give the place a good rating!

I didnt find it I took the first on the list,,,where you just made shit up,,,

And that is where you went wrong, you took the first one on the list and ignored the rest.

And that is where you went wrong, you took the first one on the list and ignored the rest.
Liar

Liar

:iyfyus.jpg:

Before and after their presidency.
So you are saying it's perfectly okay to profit from your office once you are out? There's a hypocritical stance for you.
Trump was making millions before he ever entered office. How does he profit from his time as president?
Show me another president who has forgone his salary.
Is Obama's Netflix and book money somehow not real because he is cashing in now?
This is the best deflection so far. I had to read it twice before I understood the bonehead point you were struggling to make.

but I wasnt the one making false claims,,,
and it took you 10 mins to find one that matched your claim,,

how else would you know??

I read reviews of all the resorts in the area when I was heading to Florida on vacation.

you didn't ask till now.

:auiqs.jpg: Good grief, I sure hope they are picking the site based on Yelp reviews....:asshole:

All this crap about Trump being 5 moves ahead and trolling everyone is laughable. He is the President of the United States. He answers to ALL people, not just the 5 moves ahead crowd. Average Americans saw Trump's plans to enrich himself and were alarmed. My in-laws didn't see Doral in the news and think...Trump is trolling the libs again. They thought, that sounds like a conflict of interest. The point is even if Trump were a stable genius. Public opinion matters and these actions are damaging to his credibility and his base of support. He can't run around doing as he pleases and expect voters to stay with him. The reason this happened is because he wanted to divert attention and he wanted the money. Some of his base has been very very accommodating so he felt like he could get away with it.

This is the best deflection so far. I had to read it twice before I understood the bonehead point you were struggling to make.
Thanks so much but I'm sure you have to read everything at least twice in order to function somewhat in society.
And even then it seems like a struggle, based on your obtuse dimwitted posts.

you didn't ask till now.

:auiqs.jpg: Good grief, I sure hope they are picking the site based on Yelp reviews....:asshole:

among other things, yes.

Too bad the Doral is a really nice place, Those diplomats are going to miss a good time and good weather.

Good weather? Have you been to South Florida is June? There is a reason that places like the Doral are empty that time of year.

It is not really that nice of a place either, the golf courses are pretty good but the accommodations are outdated and in desperate need of refreshing.
I live in South Florida

Then you know the weather there in June is anything but good. Hot and humid and especially harsh on those not acclimated to it.
yeah I forgot it is especially hard on snowflakes

you didn't ask till now.

among other things, yes.

No they aren't! lol....That's ridiculous...

you didn't ask till now.

among other things, yes.

No they aren't! lol....That's ridiculous...

Yelp is fine, it is not hard to pick through the bogus reviews.

Too bad the Doral is a really nice place, Those diplomats are going to miss a good time and good weather.

Good weather? Have you been to South Florida is June? There is a reason that places like the Doral are empty that time of year.

It is not really that nice of a place either, the golf courses are pretty good but the accommodations are outdated and in desperate need of refreshing.
I live in South Florida

Then you know the weather there in June is anything but good. Hot and humid and especially harsh on those not acclimated to it.
yeah I forgot it is especially hard on snowflakes

They tend to melt in Jun in Florida.

Forum List

Back