Trump 2020

Cheryl Sullenger on Twitter

3omzd5.jpg

Giuliani Says He Has "Smoking Gun" on Hunter Biden

Giuliani Says He Has "Smoking Gun" on Hunter Biden

5e404631eb9b9960x0.jpg

During an interview with Fox News host Jesse Watters, former New York City Mayor and President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed that he had a "smoking gun" on Hunter Biden.

The moment came when Giuliani said that he had three witnesses who were ready to "name names" in an investigation into Hunter Biden.

“I want to prove what happened,” Giuliani said, “because I believe if we prove what happened, he will be totally vindicated.”

Watters then asked Giuliani “if he had any documentation regarding Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine” before adding that Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) “will be investigating that."

“Lindsey, get started,” Giuliani stated while laughing as he claimed that he had “what I used to call when I was U.S. attorney, the smoking gun.”

“We’ve got the documents, Lindsey,” Giuliani said. “This is a money laundering transaction…. It’s about $14.6 million. It’s a notice from the Latvian government to the Ukrainian government that Hunter Biden is under investigation for corruption.”

“I’ll simplify it. $14.8 million goes from Ukraine to a company in Latvia, disguised as a loan. Then it goes from Latvia to another company disguised as another loan, in Cyprus. And then it goes to the U.S. where we lose track of it because when [former Ukraine prosecutor Viktor] Shokin gets it, just about the day he’s fired, there’s no money in here for Devon Archer and Hunter Biden. Everybody else, their money is listed,” Giuliani added.

Hunter Biden was paid more than $80,000 a month to serve as a “ceremonial figure” by the Ukrainian company Burisma, which hired him “as a helpful non-executive director with a powerful name,” according to a report published in October.

Reuters News Agency interviewed more than a dozen people for the report, including executives and former prosecutors in Ukraine, to “paint a picture of a director who provided advice on legal issues, corporate finance and strategy during a five-year term on the board, which ended in April of this year.”

Burisma Holdings is one of Ukraine’s largest natural gas companies. By the end of Biden’s term, the company had paid $3.4 million to Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC, a company headed by Hunter Biden’s business partner Devon Archer.

Giuliani later added that he had information on former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.

“I could take it back to January of 2016,” Giuliani said. “A possibility the whistle-blower was there, NSC meeting – NSC, Obama, and Biden representatives tell Ukrainian officials, ‘Get me dirt on [former Trump campaign head Paul] Manafort.’ I have three witnesses there.”

Giuliani told Watters who the three people were – “Andrei Teleschenko, Constantine Kulyuk, Nazar Kholodnitskiy … three witnesses are willing to get on the witness stand and say that in January 2016, members of Obama’s NSC violated the law Mueller was investigating Trump for violating. They asked foreigners for dirty information on an American citizen who was going to be involved in a political campaign.”

“There’s no doubt who was at that meeting,” Giuliani said. “The ‘Manafort black book’ was intended to blow the Trump campaign up.”

Bigger than Vindman: Trump scrubs 70 Obama holdovers from NSC

Bigger than Vindman: Trump scrubs 70 Obama holdovers from NSC

by Paul Bedard

President Trump is making good on his promises to “drain the swamp” and cut Obama-era holdovers from his staffs, especially the critical and recently controversial National Security Council.

Officials confirmed that Trump and national security adviser Robert O’Brien have cut 70 positions inherited from former President Barack Obama, who had fattened the staff to 200.

Many were loaners from other agencies and have been sent back. Others left government work.

The NSC, which is the president’s personal staff, was rocked when a “whistleblower” leveled charges that led to Trump’s impeachment.

3ou3uk.jpg

He's allowed North Korea to develop a robust nuclear program
Made Iran Nuclear Again
Came just this short of starting a war with Iran
Abandoned our Kurdish Allies
Tried to kill healthcare for millions
Added MASSIVELY to our debt
That's ONE term.. God help us if he gets another
He's allowed North Korea to develop a robust nuclear program. LIKE OBAMA.

Made Iran Nuclear Again. LIKE OBAMA.

Came just this short of starting a war with Iran. WHICH THEY COULD NEVER WIN. GUESS THAT'D BE THE END OF THEIR PROGRAMS!

Abandoned our Kurdish Allies. LIKE OBAMA.

Tried to kill healthcare for millions. LIKE OBAMA.

Added MASSIVELY to our debt. LIKE OBAMA.

That's ONE term.. God help us if he gets another. LIKE OBAMA.

Forum List

Back