"Truly, Alabama"

To vastator, man, you sound like a skinhead. What the hell is your runic symbol?! Mine is a diagram of the Revelation Twelve Gates of the twelve tribes of Israel, described in the end of the Bible in Scripture, of which every single person should sing their accordance and access to, slave and freeman. The twelve Tribes of Revelation 22 will meet together one day upon the New Jerusalem.

Pogo Pogo,

I tell ya what, as long as you quote nobody and make random posts nobody is going to know you posted. Are you just unable to look around and see how the site works or what?

Please, QUOTE a post if you're referring to it, OR call them into the post with the @ thingy. Otherwise nobody has any way to know they're being addressed. If you haven't noticed there's more than a couple of threads on this site.

aren't you proving your own point? Every Legal Resident of these United States of America was an entirely pure, Reformed Protestant Individual. Our country demographically composed itself of descendants of the Puritans, which I heard is around 40% of this population today genetically, the Scots and Ulster-Scot Presbyterian, and the Slaves in training on this point, and the Dutch colony of New Jersey, absorbed by the English, or you weren't in United States Government, and those mixed about George Washington are joking too. You understand they Cleared the Louisiana purchase frontiersmen to stick them in New Orleans, a French State after King Louis, Louisiana? They didn't leave any Spanish in charge or around in Florida either. If you were not this religion, you are in a zone of heavy persecution. The French were moved to a diseased outpost, completely accurate on this point, so was Spanish Mobile by the way. The Indians were moved as a savage people until they learned an interesting Christian character, according to Ultser-Scot, of Reformed Governance, President Andrew Jackson. The State of Maryland was distinctly a Catholic refuge colony. At the date of 1701, these Were officially named, English Colonies. They were settled by English. At the date of 1702 under Queen Anne, and the Act of Union of the Two Kingdoms of Scotland and England, already under one Crown, which does not always mean solidarity, as we saw at the War of the Three Charles's where his three Kingdoms were at war against themselves. These were in title, 80 years English and not British Colonies. Reformed English Puritan Colonies. They moved to British Colonies in 1702, along with the establishment of Princeton as the Presbyterian theological center.

Bullshit. Clearly those French and Spanish --- the latter had owned Louisiana too --- were Catholics, and any number were atheist, or Jewish, or Deist, and a whole lot of imported slaves were Muslims or animists. And you just admitted yourself the matter of Catholic Maryland, as well as the Dutch I left out who are also not "English", nor were the Germans. And then of course, speaking of Maryland, all them Quakers in Pennsylvania. Still have no idea where you're trying to go with this "everyone was Protestant" or "everyone was English" crazy train.

Last edited:
Pogo Noted. I don't know, should I add anything about it? Ya I usually try to use the @. Its just what it is. Nativism is favoritism of a native people. The scholarly identification of 100% of the demographic genetics at the American revolution being Scottish and English in any participatory government is pretty factual. All of Europe is trying this new-fangled Citizenship and immigration sort of policy. These places have a solid homeland and native people identification, Hungary for example. The phase of this for Americans is the Independence of "Americans" and nothing else policy wise was certain.The understanding of that in Presbyterianism from 1830 Andrew Jackson to Thomas Stonewall Jackson to President Woodrow Wilson's "native amongst us" is pretty factual. Anglicanism faces all sorts of difficulties having the Head Bishop the Archbishop of Canterbury. Consider, that's the only reason you've ever heard the word Episcopal. It means in exactly, and only, in Scotland and the United States, a Bishop of these places reports to the Archbishop of Canterbury, with no association to the English nation.

Our first Catholic President was shot, John F Kennedy, and he pledged a free conscience of any opinion from the Pope. President Andrew Jackson was drive by the Reformed Lights of Reformed Governance. This isn't the establishment of foreign religion per se. He's a devout follower of religion. He worked a United Kingdom with sovereign Character of States as the definition of United States.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back