Trudeau Attempts To Distract From Nazi Controversy By Growing Cool New Mustache

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1695836892636.png

"If there's anything that has been a real asset to me in my career, it's my beautiful Cuban hair," said Trudeau to official state media reporters. "Canadians will swoon when they see my sexy new mustache and all will be forgiven! Wenn du wie die Sonne strahlen willst, musst du zuerst so brennen!"

View attachment 834906
"If there's anything that has been a real asset to me in my career, it's my beautiful Cuban hair," said Trudeau to official state media reporters. "Canadians will swoon when they see my sexy new mustache and all will be forgiven! Wenn du wie die Sonne strahlen willst, musst du zuerst so brennen!"
He should grow a beard, too!
896.png

It was an easy mistake to make when Trudeau and Canada's majority is supporting America's war. Trudeau wears the phony mustache as well as the symbol representing Nazism on his lapel.

I think it's being implied that Fidel got into Maggie's pants, while Pierre was off on his own adventures in Cuba.

The facade' created by America on this being all for the Ukraine was widely accepted in Canada and that made it impossible for Canada to refuse 'again' to support tan American war. We need to be honest and allow the chips to fall.

Last edited:
It was an easy mistake to make when Trudeau and Canada's majority is supporting America's war. Trudeau wears the phony mustache as well as the symbol representing Nazism on his lapel.

I think it's being implied that Fidel got into Maggie's pants, while Pierre was off on his own adventures in Cuba.

The facade' created by America on this being all for the Ukraine was widely accepted in Canada and that made it impossible for Canada to refuse 'again' to support tan American war. We need to be honest and allow the chips to fall.
So nice of you Canadians to give standing ovations to a NAZI responsible for slaughtering Polish civilians.

So nice of you Canadians to give standing ovations to a NAZI responsible for slaughtering Polish civilians.
Nobody would have made that mistake if America hadn't started a proxy war against Russia that required America to support Ukrainian Nazis.

Now America has an elephant in the room that must somehow be ignored.

Trust that I'm on record on not ever supporting Nazis in the Ukraine or any other country!

Nobody would have made that mistake if America hadn't started a proxy war against Russia that required America to support Ukrainian Nazis.

Now America has an elephant in the room that must somehow be ignored.

Trust that I'm on record on not ever supporting Nazis in the Ukraine or any other country!

Yeah?
And who exactly started this war?

Yeah?
And who exactly started this war?
Exactly?
America started the war in 2014 by encouraging Ukrainians to kill ethnic Russians. It was a common pattern by the US in it's efforts to infringe on Russia's borders.

None of which makes a lick of difference anymore now that half a million soldiers have been sacrificed to America's cause. The Ukraine may even cease to exist as a country if it doesn't cry uncle.

Exactly?
America started the war in 2014 by encouraging Ukrainians to kill ethnic Russians.

Donald the Fuckin’ Commie Canuck Duck is beyond hope. What a scumbag retard.

Hey, Donnie. Do even you believe the horseshit you spew? Russia invaded the sovereign nation of Ukraine and a propagandist shithead like you claims that America started the war? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back