Trinity Sick

I was still pretty drugged up yesterday when I posted. I had been on morphine for 3 days and had a shot of morphine before leaving so well you get the idea.........

They would not let me eat those Doctor's are corrupted last time I ate was Wed. morning at 11am I had a ham sandwich, then no food until friday evening when the decide to let me have this liquid diet, I was like WTF I want food!!!! Needless to say when I got home I had real food!

Anyway I am still in some pain but much better now and thank you all for your thoughts and prayers I really appreciate it!

Trinity said:
Ok I'm home they finally let me leave tonight, apparently they think I had a urinary infection jeez I never would have imagined it would cause that kind of pain.

Thank god for the guy I'm seeing and his friend, he kept the kid's for me the whole time I was in the hospital, did my laundry, and cleaned my house. I think I may need to keep this one!

Sounds like a keeper to me. Glad all is well and that it wasn't anything really serious :)

no1tovote4 said:
Fan-Freakin'-Tastic! Glad you didn't have something more serious and you were able to get out of there quickly.

I had an infection in my fat cells in my stomach (between the intestines) they thought it was a kidney stone it hurt so bad. They call it cellulitis and it is actually pretty deadly. I can understand how a simple infection can cause real pain.

Dude... that sounds like a great excuse for a liposuction!

Trinity, glad to hear that you are home again!

Trinity, I have an experience to share that may be helpful. I had an emergency appendectomy a few years ago. When they went in, the Appendix was totally healthy, and they discovered it was actually a ruptured ovarian cyst. (They removed the Appendix anyway, since they were in there). Apparently, the symptoms are very similar. It's great that you avoided abdominal surgery. I know that the pain from the rupturing can be excruciating. I think it is hard for doctors to be sure, because certain cysts come and go. If the pain it reoccurs, I wouldn't totally rule out a new cyst.

Abbey Normal said:
Trinity, I have an experience to share that may be helpful. I had an emergency appendectomy a few years ago. When they went in, the Appendix was totally healthy, and they discovered it was actually a ruptured ovarian cyst. (They removed the Appendix anyway, since they were in there). Apparently, the symptoms are very similar. It's great that you avoided abdominal surgery. I know that the pain from the rupturing can be excruciating. I think it is hard for doctors to be sure, because certain cysts come and go. If the pain it reoccurs, I wouldn't totally rule out a new cyst.

My sister in law said the exact same thing happened to her sister!! She said they had her prepped to work on the appendix,and it was a cist on an ovary. She said it is a very common mistake made by doctors because symptoms are so similar.

Forum List

Back