Trinity Sick

gaffer

Mar 31, 2004
Ohio
Trinity is in the hospital with posible appendicitus. Also two ovarian cists, they are still doing tests and we won't know till morning. She's doing ok for now though still hurts.

I'll pass on more info when I get it.

Tell Trin, I'm so sorry. Keep us informed.
And don't let those docs take their time.

I'm assumming she's in Mercy South. Let me know her room # .

Wow, a quick recovery is in order and should be handled as soon as she can get around to it!

Give her our best, and tell her my feeble attempts to send good wishes will be added to my daily meditation....

I just got an update. They are doing some kind of sonogram because they think one of the cists could be leaking,but they aren't sure if that is causing the pain or if it's the appendix(sp?). I should know more within the hour.

She's gonna be in there one more night, the cists seem to be fine so they are not sure what the problem is, they are doing more tests and she hasn't been able to eat or drink all day. They want her stomach empty in case they have to do surgery. Sheesh.

Tell Trinity that she is in my thoughts and prayers, too....

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery....

Wow.... no eating or drinking for a day.... that must be rough

gaffer said:
.... she hasn't been able to eat or drink all day.
I understand they need her empty in case of surgery. But it's not like she has an extra pound she doesn't need. They could have fed her earlier today. Especially when they knew they weren't finding the cause.

Joz said:
I understand they need her empty in case of surgery. But it's not like she has an extra pound she doesn't need. They could have fed her earlier today. Especially when they knew they weren't finding the cause.

That's what I'm thinking. She wasn't too happy when I talked to her a couple hours ago about having ice chips for dinner!!! She won't even know what the doc thinks about it all until tomorrow morning.

Oh,and I passed along all your well wishes too her as well!!! She says thanks!!!

Mine as well Krisy... I hope her stay is short and as painless as possible.......And tell her not to eat the Jello!! :)

Ok I'm home they finally let me leave tonight, apparently they think I had a urinary infection jeez I never would have imagined it would cause that kind of pain.

Thank god for the guy I'm seeing and his friend, he kept the kid's for me the whole time I was in the hospital, did my laundry, and cleaned my house. I think I may need to keep this one!

Trinity said:
Ok I'm home they finally let me leave tonight, apparently they think I had a urinary infection jeez I never would have imagined it would cause that kind of pain.

Thank god for the guy I'm seeing and his friend, he kept the kid's for me the whole time I was in the hospital, did my laundry, and cleaned my house. I think I may need to keep this one!

i have had a kidney infection nearly put me in the hospital, to where the docs thought i had a too-large stone, i was in that much pain. i know the feeling!

Trinity said:

Thank god your out-----hospitals are a great way to get sicker. :clap:

Trinity said:

Fan-Freakin'-Tastic! Glad you didn't have something more serious and you were able to get out of there quickly.

I had an infection in my fat cells in my stomach (between the intestines) they thought it was a kidney stone it hurt so bad. They call it cellulitis and it is actually pretty deadly. I can understand how a simple infection can cause real pain.

Forum List

Back