Transparency -- Republican Style

This thread has nothing to do with Obama moron. Address the topic or STFU.

So if I start a thread about Obama you won't bring up Romney right?

Of course not, deflection is a right wing staple when those shitheads get put in their place, just look at all the right wing trolls going berserk in this thread. What a bunch of crybabies.

Very good but be assured I will remember your response and if I see you bringing up Romney in a thread about Obama i will remind you of this let's see if you can live up to the standard you set here.

Obama has been Israels greatest enemy, he supported the Arab Spring and turned over whole nations to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Good on him!

But he repeatedly has broken with the practice of presidential candidates in both parties in disclosing more. He's refused to release the names of the fundraisers who tap friends and business networks to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for his campaign, and has said he'll release only two years' worth of tax returns.

I'm delighted to see someone who can push back instead of caving to every political or media demand for more-more-more.

Nobody needs more than 2 tax returns, or the names of everyone you ever met in business, politics or at the local candy store when you were 10. He is doing all that law demands and he has no obligation to offer more.

And he sure as hell doesn't need to open up every fundraiser to the media.

Whiners can claim he's trying to hide something. I say he's showing he has some balls.

Good on him!

But he repeatedly has broken with the practice of presidential candidates in both parties in disclosing more. He's refused to release the names of the fundraisers who tap friends and business networks to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for his campaign, and has said he'll release only two years' worth of tax returns.

I'm delighted to see someone who can push back instead of caving to every political or media demand for more-more-more.

Nobody needs more than 2 tax returns, or the names of everyone you ever met in business, politics or at the local candy store when you were 10. He is doing all that law demands and he has no obligation to offer more.

And he sure as hell doesn't need to open up every fundraiser to the media.

Whiners can claim he's trying to hide something. I say he's showing he has some balls.

Didn't Obama have a fund raiser for some kind of Muslim terrorist in Los Angeles that he refuses to talk about?

Transparency, Obama style:

A criticism of the GOP contender, you ignorant dishonest stupid pussy, on the basis of an alleged lack of "transparency" most certainly DOES have something to do with the dishonesty and utter lack of transparency from the scumbag-in-chief whose cock you wish to suck dry.

So, eat shit and die in a lake of Fire-AIDS, you rancid clit asshole motherfucker.

Amen.

Isn't this where you'd accuse someone else of having a meltdown, if they posted what you did?

Oh Liability, you're so funny.

I'd say republican transparency is like a big splatter of grease on a hamburger wrapper.

Last edited:
I don't know and I don't care.................

What I CAN tell you is if these fundraisers were SO damn newsworthy, we'd be reading about them all day long ad nauseum.

Can you remember the last time you read anything more than 2 lines about ANY fundraiser??

You want me to believe that a thread that is title Transparency - Republican style which proceeds to ding Romney because he held a closed fundraiser isn't about Obama and the fact that he promised the most transparent administration in history? Has Star, or you, ever complained that Obama holds closed fundraisers? That he actually has cell phones confiscated?

You want me to believe that a thread that is title Transparency - Republican style which proceeds to ding Romney because he held a closed fundraiser isn't about Obama and the fact that he promised the most transparent administration in history? Has Star, or you, ever complained that Obama holds closed fundraisers? That he actually has cell phones confiscated?

And dont forget they take knives from Latinos...... these guys are clowns. OBama is supposed to be the most transparent PResident, isnt even close and now all They can do is whine about a Romney fundraiser......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIqx5_w-dnk]Judy Collins Send in the Clowns - YouTube[/ame]

This thread just shows the fucking stupidity of liberals. If you want to thrash Romney on something, don't do it when your guy is so fucking weak on the same damn issue. You remember the transparency of Obamacare?

I am just hoping Mitt doesn't start world war 3 while in Isreal. OMG who let him go there? Couldn't we do something safer like have epileptics play with nitroglycerin.

TEL AVIV, Israel -- U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney plans to raise campaign money in private while in Israel, so what he tells wealthy American supporters abroad will be kept quiet from voters at home.
Why would someone in Israel want to give money to a candidate for POTUS for the US?

Now... I have an answer to that question... But I'd love to hear what people who actually support the man has to say on that.

What a great thread this is! It shows again (as if it were needed) that all the vitriol and foul language possible only goes to show that BOTH PARTIES ARE WRONG!!!

What is this fascination with continuing the sick two-party game? Haven't the Republicans and the Democrats done enough yet to show they should both be swept the f out?

ONE CASE of MIDOL to Crack_Label. Emergency delivery.

Bring backup Maxipads, Tampons and somebody, for the love of gawd, bring a mop.

The pussy's pus seeping vagina is hemorrhaging blood all over the floors. It's like the red sea wherever he's been.

Thanks for presenting for the world to see that you and the rest of the radical right wing trolls are nothing but a bunch of disgusting trash that do nothing but troll and spread stupidity, rather than discuss the issues. Well done :eusa_clap:

^ Said with all the pathetic irony of a dyed in the wool hypocritical gasbag lib who imagines that nobody sees him for what he is and what he's worth! :lmao:

The next time you offer a post, you bleeding vagina, that isn't based on some retarded liberal talking pointless du jour will be the first.

Meanwhile, USE the Maxipads you ignorant shit. Shove a couple in your vagina and one or two down your cavernous maw.

:thup:

wow...vulgarity, deflection and insults....Congratulation. Black Label....You've scored a Conservative hat trick!

Thanks for presenting for the world to see that you and the rest of the radical right wing trolls are nothing but a bunch of disgusting trash that do nothing but troll and spread stupidity, rather than discuss the issues. Well done :eusa_clap:

^ Said with all the pathetic irony of a dyed in the wool hypocritical gasbag lib who imagines that nobody sees him for what he is and what he's worth! :lmao:

The next time you offer a post, you bleeding vagina, that isn't based on some retarded liberal talking pointless du jour will be the first.

Meanwhile, USE the Maxipads you ignorant shit. Shove a couple in your vagina and one or two down your cavernous maw.

:thup:

wow...vulgarity, deflection and insults....Congratulation. Black Label....You've scored a Conservative hat trick!

AND, ever more whining from Rustyplate the massive bleeding pussy.

Who couldn't see that coming? :lol:

Forum List

Back