Transition team member formerly at Soros

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
WTF:

Mnuchin amassed a fortune estimated at over $40 million while working for Goldman Sachs, where his father had worked for three decades and had also made a fortune.

In 2002, Mnuchin left Goldman and worked briefly for his Yale roommate Edward Lampert, chief executive of Sears. He also briefly worked for Soros Fund Management in their private equity division during the "Goldman" period with Jacob Goldfield and Mark Schwartz.

Why? Why betray us like that? Already. These fucking neo-cons did nothing but excoriate you while we, your people, came through for you and now you are going to betray us by installing them, our enemies, into positions around you. WTF!!!!

WTF:

Mnuchin amassed a fortune estimated at over $40 million while working for Goldman Sachs, where his father had worked for three decades and had also made a fortune.

In 2002, Mnuchin left Goldman and worked briefly for his Yale roommate Edward Lampert, chief executive of Sears. He also briefly worked for Soros Fund Management in their private equity division during the "Goldman" period with Jacob Goldfield and Mark Schwartz.

Why? Why betray us like that? Already. These fucking neo-cons did nothing but excoriate you while we, your people, came through for you and now you are going to betray us by installing them, our enemies, into positions around you. WTF!!!!

your guilt by tenuous association thing is idiotic

• Banned
WTF:

Nothing tenuous about it, cupcake.

WTF:

nothing INDICTABLE about it. So far the "guilt" aspect claimed by the OP seems to be that some guy is rich

• Banned
He may become the Treasury Secretary.
I just don't get it. This is the crew that did everything they could to destroy him. WE, his people, came through for him, and he rewards us by installing our enemies in positions of power? What the hell???

• Banned
WTF:

nothing INDICTABLE about it. So far the "guilt" aspect claimed by the OP seems to be that some guy is rich
penetrating insight there, twinkles.

He may become the Treasury Secretary.
I just don't get it. This is the crew that did everything they could to destroy him. WE, his people, came through for him, and he rewards us by installing our enemies in positions of power? What the hell???
You, nor I, know the full story....it's difficult not to touch to Soros world at that level...we have operatives everywhere too.....I will judge the guy on his character once it becomes known.

WTF:

If Trump appoints Neocons and elitists from Wall Street to his cabinet, we will know the truth...much like Obama put in Neocons and assholes from Wall Street like Little Timmy Giethner.

WTF:

If Trump appoints Neocons and elitists from Wall Street to his cabinet, we will know the truth...much like Obama put in Neocons and assholes from Wall Street like Little Timmy Giethner.
I know. I can't get my head around that. Does he have them there for show just to keep Bezos, et al, off his back until he's sworn in, then he'll give them the boot?

I know. I can't get my head around that. Does he have them there for show just to keep Bezos, et al, off his back until he's sworn in, then he'll give them the boot?
Trump is a deal maker. Hopefully he does not get swindled by all the assholes in DC, as Obama did.

Forum List

Back