transgender DC cop in trouble for taking underage interns to a bar

Clearly, the woman has an alcohol problem but the rest is a witch hunt. Cops are faggots and as such always hated trannies. I don't know how any one could survive among those stupid pigs.

FOX 5 uncovers disturbing info about DC police Sergeant Jessica Hawkins

this was the one they celebrated in the case of the tranny barricade

from the article:

Sgt Hawkins' bad judgement allowed her to, "take interns assigned to her unit out drinking with other MPD officers." At Freddie’s a well-known LGBT bar in Arlington. The summer interns were both under the age of 21. One of them admitted to having a fake ID and showing it to Sgt. Hawkins who laughed at it.

Yes it is abuse of powers, but I bet the far left will see this one as a victim..

FOX 5 uncovers disturbing info about DC police Sergeant Jessica Hawkins

this was the one they celebrated in the case of the tranny barricade

from the article:

Sgt Hawkins' bad judgement allowed her to, "take interns assigned to her unit out drinking with other MPD officers." At Freddie’s a well-known LGBT bar in Arlington. The summer interns were both under the age of 21. One of them admitted to having a fake ID and showing it to Sgt. Hawkins who laughed at it.

Yes it is abuse of powers, but I bet the far left will see this one as a victim..
Probably done often in her department. The political shift has obviously gone against her. You know how pigs are.

Any cop who does that should be in trouble.
I agree, but only if alcoholic beverages are being bought for those who can't buy the drinks themselves because they are not old enough. Anyone who can't abide by the law in my opinion has no business wearing a badge at all period.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I've been to places that have such stuff on the menu even before I was old enough to be there on my own. but I was there for other reasons. I was never interested in what was on the menu.

Last edited:
also note this tidbit:

The allegations also said Sgt. Hawkins showed the interns a "homemade video of her having sex with 4 men while she was intoxicated"

Both allegations Hawkins' admitted were true in an interview conducted with internal affairs where the tenor was anything but serious. Hawkins told investigators she pulled out her cellphone and told her interns quote “if you want to watch it, it’s right here," and admitted to showing others an inappropriate picture.

also note this tidbit:

The allegations also said Sgt. Hawkins showed the interns a "homemade video of her having sex with 4 men while she was intoxicated"

Both allegations Hawkins' admitted were true in an interview conducted with internal affairs where the tenor was anything but serious. Hawkins told investigators she pulled out her cellphone and told her interns quote “if you want to watch it, it’s right here," and admitted to showing others an inappropriate picture.

I don't believe the mainstream media or the pigs/courts.

also note this tidbit:

I don't believe the mainstream media or the pigs/courts.
That's because you are a goose.

All cops are terrible people. Deep down they know it themselves.

And they say the queers don't go after youngsters.

Clearly, the woman has an alcohol problem but the rest is a witch hunt. Cops are faggots and as such always hated trannies. I don't know how any one could survive among those stupid pigs.

62576539.jpg

All cops are terrible people. Deep down they know it themselves.

On the contrary, thanks God for the police. :clap2:

One more thing....transgenders do not belong in the police. Period.

Pigs do not belong anywhere. They are machine humanity. They dehumanize themselves by obediently oppressing their fellow man at the behest of their masters. I also do not care for you lesser sycophants that like to suck their cocks.

Pigs do not belong anywhere. They are machine humanity. They dehumanize themselves by obediently oppressing their fellow man at the behest of their masters. I also do not care for you lesser sycophants that like to suck their cocks.
That sounds like a serious problem.

Forum List

Back