Transformation

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Sometimes facebook highlights your pictures you have taken in the past and yesterday two pictures popped up I posted 3 years ago. And I was much heavier. Thats why I wanted to share the transformation. I still have a long way to go until im a healthy weight.
Before
Threeyearsago2.jpg
Threeyearsago.jpg

Now
Auto.jpg
USA.jpg

Sometimes facebook highlights your pictures you have taken in the past and yesterday two pictures popped up I posted 3 years ago. And I was much heavier. Thats why I wanted to share the transformation. I still have a long way to go until im a healthy weight.
Before
Threeyearsago2.jpg
Threeyearsago.jpg

Now
Auto.jpg
USA.jpg
how much weight did you lose morty?

Before
Threeyearsago2.jpg
Threeyearsago.jpg

Now
Auto.jpg
USA.jpg
how much weight did you lose morty?

25kg-30kg

66,1387 pounds

Before
Threeyearsago2.jpg
Threeyearsago.jpg

Now
Auto.jpg
USA.jpg

Looking good, Mortimer, but............what is that animal under your nose?

Before
Threeyearsago2.jpg
Threeyearsago.jpg

Now
Auto.jpg
USA.jpg

Looking good, Mortimer, but............what is that animal under your nose?

You mean the beard? What do you mean with animal under my nose? It is a beard. There are many guys with beard.

Forum List

Back