Trans Terrorists Have Declared War On Christians

"A heavily armed 28-year-old fatally shot three children and three adult staffers on Monday at a private Christian school the suspect once attended in Tennessee's capital city before police killed the assailant, authorities said. Drake identified the suspect as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, a resident of the Nashville area, and referred to the assailant by female pronouns.

The chief said the suspect identified as transgender but provided no further clarity. Police later released a school video showing the assailant blasting through glass doors with gunfire and roaming the halls, pointing a semi-automatic rifle. Hale wore a black vest over a white T-shirt, camouflage pants and a backwards red baseball cap in a video that showed only the shooter in the frame. Drake said investigators believed the shooting stemmed from "some resentment" the suspect harbored "for having to go to that school" as a younger person."

As Jack Posoberic heroically proclaimed - a conservative influencer with over 2 million followers - "They have declared war on Christians" - and he is 1000% accurate. Of the dozens and dozens of trans mass shooters, all of them have directed their attacks on Christians. In this case, the shooter sought out a Christian school for the precise purpose of killing christians, not just Christians, children. The only thing more directly anti-christian than that; is to seek out a church and murder the members of that church during Bible study, but thankfully, that has not happened in this country, yet. However, all of the previous trans shooters did target Christians with their attacks.

You can see from the video, this tranny shot out the windows and that is how she gained access to the building. Bulletproof glass along with armed security would have slowed her down if not stopped this altogether -- but there is something that would have stopped this even sooner. However, in order to do this, Christians need to stop being so afraid to fight fire with fire. This is a war, everything you do in a war is justified. Trans and Dems are the personification of evil, all of them, the only way to stop them is not by weakness, but strength. If you can't get legislation passed to ban transgenderism entirely, if you can't wipe them out that way -- maybe it's time to wipe them out by Godly force. Simply hinting about this on 8chan or Telegram chats isn't enough, simply tweeting memes about trans people isn't enough, simply protesting drag events is not going to stop them. Time to take the war directly to them in the name of Jesus; he is on your side.

Gonna be a very short war.

Think Granada.

Probably before your time.

You didn't call me out...

I just like how when I carry your rhetoric out to its logical end point - you whine like bitches -- because you folks are too pussy to own it

If trannies are the deadliest threat to America, why do you think memes and whining online is supposed to stop it??

Meanwhile you 2A Alpha males are more than OK with banning trans people from owning weapons...Just like I said they would be...

You got owned, now the real Nazi...I mean, the real Biff_Poindexter...is on display. Gotcha, bitch!

You didn't call me out...

I just like how when I carry your rhetoric out to its logical end point - you whine like bitches -- because you folks are too pussy to own it

If trannies are the deadliest threat to America, why do you think memes and whining online is supposed to stop it??

Meanwhile you 2A Alpha males are more than OK with banning trans people from owning weapons...Just like I said they would be...

"Logical conclusion". :lmao:

You're a dumbass.

Logic and you are like oil and water.

Forever separate.

Being black is immutable. Being trans is not.
So what is hateful to Black people is not hateful to Trans people? Got it.

Apparently you know more than the experts:

There is no single explanation for why some people are transgender. The diversity of transgender expression and experiences argues against any simple or unitary explanation. Many experts believe that biological factors such as genetic influences and prenatal hormone levels, early experiences, and experiences later in adolescence or adulthood may all contribute to the development of transgender identities.​

There is no single explanation for why some people are transgender. The diversity of transgender expression and experiences argues against any simple or unitary explanation. Many experts believe that biological factors such as genetic influences and prenatal hormone levels, early experiences, and experiences later in adolescence or adulthood may all contribute to the development of transgender identities.​

Oh, so they believe it?

There’s you’re proof. Belief!

I don’t have to believe a female is a female or a black is a black. I can test dna.

You guys crack me up.

And a pediphile can “believe” it was born that way, therefore “belief” is all that’s necessary to make an action immutable?

Ain’t nobody buying what you’re selling.

They are mentally ill. No different than the 50 year old man who imagines himself to be an infant. Yes he wants his diapers changed.

Oh, so they believe it?

There’s you’re proof. Belief!

I don’t have to believe a female is a female or a black is a black. I can test dna.
Unfortunately humans are more than DNA, they possess a brain.

You guys crack me up.

And a pediphile can “believe” it was born that way, therefore “belief” is all that’s necessary to make an action immutable?

Ain’t nobody buying what you’re selling.
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Their actions are another matter.

They are mentally ill. No different than the 50 year old man who imagines himself to be an infant. Yes he wants his diapers changed.
I'm not sure what world you live in but mine is way more complex than having a line with normal on one side and mental illness on the other. Are narcissists mentally ill?

Unfortunately humans are more than DNA, they possess a brain.

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Their actions are another matter.

The only proof you presented was a belief that something might be.

So it’s not immutable.

The pediphile says the exact same thing

You crack me up.

I'm not sure what world you live in but mine is way more complex than having a line with normal on one side and mental illness on the other. Are narcissists mentally ill?

Narcissism immutable? They “believe” so.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

The Biden Administration makes it clear who they think the "victim" is here

The man needs to be impeached and removed

Forum List

Back