Traitor's letter shows ignorance of US law

No surprise that they don't understand how our system of government works. Remember when they passed that bill that said that after so many days, if the Senate didn't act on it, it would automatically become law? They should hire a middle school civics teacher to advise them in such matters or at least consult School House Rock occasionally.

Yeah, maybe that dipshit Pelosi got it wrong when she said 'We have to pass the bill so we can read it.' How bout they actually read proposed bills before voting on em?

How about the right actually figure out how the rules work before they start acting like silly children. Well.......too late for that.

Your Dear Leader has behaved like a childish Dictator wannabe. He blew it when he started boasting about not needing Congress. There is no goodwill left. And he's solely to blame for it.

Can you name even one day during our president's administration when there was "good will" ? The right has opposed him every day about every thing. Trying to blame him for that is stupid, and only believed by teabaggers. The sane world knows what happened.

Hey Bulldorf, It was Obama who refused to work with Republicans, remember?

You are confused.

CBS' Schieffer To Tom Cotton: Will You Write A Letter To N. Korea Too?

CBS' Bob Schieffer on Sunday pressed Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) to defend the open letter he wrote warning Iran that any potential nuclear deal could expire at the end of Barack Obama’s presidency. At one point, Schieffer asked the senator why he hadn’t reached out to the U.S.' other nuclear adversaries, too.

This statement is a flat out lie but on top of that, this idiot cannot even speak grammatically correct sentence.

“Right now I and most every other senator is focused on stopping Iran from getting a nuclear weapon ...”

Without his teleprompter, Obama is a bit of a stuttering schmuck.

It's the right wing who is agreeing with hard line Iranians. Obama, along with 5 other countries who are equally involved, is trying to negotiate a treaty to prevent a nuclear armed Iran. The right hates Obama so much till they are willing to increase Iran's chances of developing a weapon just to act like a dick toward Obama. The entire world recognizes the right wing's childish behavior for what it is, but it does reduce US credibility.

Starting to feel like 2006 yet, when the liberals did nothing but shoot Bush down? Suck it up. At least the Republicans are stopping this president from screwing us up...

The democrats didn't have to lie to point out shrub's screw ups.

A distinction without a difference. If the Senate does not approve the treaty, it is not binding on the next administration because it wasn't ratified

Starting to feel like 2006 yet, when the liberals did nothing but shoot Bush down? Suck it up. At least the Republicans are stopping this president from screwing us up...

I agree, yet they did lie incessantly anyway. The big lie of the Iraq war was the Democrats saying they were lied to

I agree, yet they did lie incessantly anyway. The big lie of the Iraq war was the Democrats saying they were lied to

I guess you never saw this

Hmm...so when Republicans and Democrats said the same thing, the Republicans lied and the Democrats didn't. And I called you a sheep, thanks for proving me wrong...

Not being a strong reader, you didn't realize I don't agree with the Republicans either, did you sparky?

Hmm...so when Republicans and Democrats said the same thing, the Republicans lied and the Democrats didn't. And I called you a sheep, thanks for proving me wrong...

Not being a strong reader, you didn't realize I don't agree with the Republicans either, did you sparky?

Oddly enough, I haven't been able to find a nearly as many examples of Democrats being so adamant and specific about WMD's. Perhaps one.....or two.... but no where near as many. I haven't found examples of Democrats silencing intelligence sources that didn't support the White House claims of potential mushroom clouds either. Can you help me out there?

Oddly enough, I haven't been able to find a nearly as many examples of Democrats being so adamant and specific about WMD's. Perhaps one.....or two.... but no where near as many. I haven't found examples of Democrats silencing intelligence sources that didn't support the White House claims of potential mushroom clouds either. Can you help me out there?

Well, if you go back to the Clinton administration then it was the Democrats saying it all the time. When the Republicans took over they did. Funny how that works.

Also, I like your argument that if they say it in different frequencies then they didn't say the same thing. Hmm...

Since you didn't really follow it apparently, some Democrats you could seek quotes from saying what the Republicans did would be Hillary and Kerry. Biden had some good ones too. Obama did as Obama does and flip flopped and contradicted himself.

You're not really a bull dog, are you? You're a Democrat lap dog.

As for me, i don't care about WMDs, it wasn't our issue, Iraq should have been dealt with by those in that part of the world. We need to stop taking the lead on fighting every bad guy in the world regardless of which party does it

Well, if you go back to the Clinton administration then it was the Democrats saying it all the time. When the Republicans took over they did. Funny how that works.

Also, I like your argument that if they say it in different frequencies then they didn't say the same thing. Hmm...

Since you didn't really follow it apparently, some Democrats you could seek quotes from saying what the Republicans did would be Hillary and Kerry. Biden had some good ones too. Obama did as Obama does and flip flopped and contradicted himself

There is a difference between considering a potential threat and attacking a country with trumped up evidence. Only one party pushed for an unnecessary war.

Since you didn't really follow it apparently, some Democrats you could seek quotes from saying what the Republicans did would be Hillary and Kerry. Biden had some good ones too. Obama did as Obama does and flip flopped and contradicted himself

There is a difference between considering a potential threat and attacking a country with trumped up evidence. Only one party pushed for an unnecessary war.

Again with the when two parties do the same thing one is truthful and the other lied. You really are a sheep. I will never understand partisanship or how it can override what you see with your eyes

No surprise that they don't understand how our system of government works. Remember when they passed that bill that said that after so many days, if the Senate didn't act on it, it would automatically become law? They should hire a middle school civics teacher to advise them in such matters or at least consult School House Rock occasionally.

So in your view Obama can unilaterally agree with Iran?

rat·i·fy
ˈradəˌfī/
verb
  1. sign or give formal consent to (a treaty, contract, or agreement), making it officially valid.
    synonyms: confirm, approve, sanction, endorse, agree to, accept, uphold, authorize,formalize, validate, recognize;
    sign
    "they failed to ratify the amendment"

It's the right wing who is agreeing with hard line Iranians. Obama, along with 5 other countries who are equally involved, is trying to negotiate a treaty to prevent a nuclear armed Iran. The right hates Obama so much till they are willing to increase Iran's chances of developing a weapon just to act like a dick toward Obama. The entire world recognizes the right wing's childish behavior for what it is, but it does reduce US credibility.

Absolutely false and a cynically partisan motivated lie.

Yeah, maybe that dipshit Pelosi got it wrong when she said 'We have to pass the bill so we can read it.' How bout they actually read proposed bills before voting on em?

How about the right actually figure out how the rules work before they start acting like silly children. Well.......too late for that.

Your Dear Leader has behaved like a childish Dictator wannabe. He blew it when he started boasting about not needing Congress. There is no goodwill left. And he's solely to blame for it.

Can you name even one day during our president's administration when there was "good will" ? The right has opposed him every day about every thing. Trying to blame him for that is stupid, and only believed by teabaggers. The sane world knows what happened.

You are confused.

He doesn't seem confused. The more likely explanation is that you're lying. BTW, the good will evaporated when Obama announced that Republicans needed to ride in the "back of the bus".

rat·i·fy
ˈradəˌfī/
verb
  1. sign or give formal consent to (a treaty, contract, or agreement), making it officially valid.
    synonyms: confirm, approve, sanction, endorse, agree to, accept, uphold, authorize,formalize, validate, recognize;
    sign

Which part would you care to try to disprove?

The Republicans won in a Landslide to do one thing... Oppose the Dictator wannabe asshole at every turn. As long as they do that, they'll be fine. That's why they were elected. So this Iran deal is by no means a 'Done-Deal.' Congress will have a say.

Umm they haven't done that tho, have they?

You are confused.

He doesn't seem confused. The more likely explanation is that you're lying. BTW, the good will evaporated when Obama announced that Republicans needed to ride in the "back of the bus".

Can you name even one day when the right has been willing to do anything but fight Obama any way possible? Not the first day when they had a meeting and decided to oppose everything, no matter what..........Not today.........And no day in between.

rat·i·fy
ˈradəˌfī/
verb
    sign

Yeah lets trust someone who hasn't done one thing positive in 6 years, to actually get a legit deal done. A fucking community organizer is going to stop Iran from developing nukes, yeah right. And at this point, I don't even believe he wants to stop Iran from development. Everything he has done has been has been a black mark on the American people. But we should just trust him, now, HA!

rat·i·fy
ˈradəˌfī/
verb
    sign

Which part would you care to try to disprove?
Well all of it is shit,like Obama's goal is not to let them get a nuke,he admits that it just delays,on the other hand rational people understand it to be 100% opposite of what you think you know.
Obmas deal is a can kicked down the road,its a shit deal,get over it,and try and at least be honest with yourself

Forum List

Back