Training fund is helps businesses train new employees

From the article:
...10 companies have been awarded training grants totaling nearly $200,000...
--and what the article left out is that administrative costs for the the grants totaled $130,000 and the entire $330,000 was funded by taxes on businesses that were forced to pay the taxes plus tax accounting costs by shutting down their existing employee training programs totaling $400,000.

Before Obama came to Washington there were 3,873,000 more people working than there are today.

Last edited:

From the article:
--and what the article left out is that administrative costs for the the grants totaled $130,000 and the entire $330,000 was funded by taxes on businesses that were forced to pay the taxes plus tax accounting costs by shutting down their existing employee training programs totaling $400,000.

Before Obama came to Washington there were 3,873,000 more people working than there are today.

But didn't the Stimulus save or create anywhere from 1 to 100 million jobs?.
They still have no idea how many there were but don't care because Obamabots believe
anything that comes from the propaganda machine the likes of Axelrod,Jarrett and Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz put forth.:eusa_hand:

• Banned
hell you wont believe what the CBO has repetedly said about the stimulus.

IT WORKED

you just deny facts

From the article:

I welcome you to the fight to force Washington to make Medicare available to all. As someone concerned with the administration costs of programs I know that you will be a stout solider for the cause of lower health care costs for all. Thank you for demanding that congress provide the Public Option!!!

Medicare Is More Efficient Than Private Insurance – Health Affairs Blog

I know that you will be a stout solider for the cause of lower health care costs for all.

Well, Medicare does not make health care costs lower it makes them free!!!

We should have the government make all things free. Why stop at just health care???????

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow, very very slow.

hell you wont believe what the CBO has repetedly said about the stimulus.

IT WORKED

you just deny facts

too stupid!! If the government steals money and spends it of course it works in the short term but in the long term it fails since the people can no longer spend the stolen money.

Its 100% impossible for it to really work but the liberal will lack the IQ to be able to understand it!!

...Before Obama came to Washington there were 3,873,000 more people working than there are today.
I welcome you to the fight to force Washington to make Medicare available to all...
Why just Medicare? Let's make Gov't food and housing available to all. Not just for Americans, let's make gov't food, housing, medical care, and clothing available to everyone in the world!

Maybe not. Maybe there comes a point that we begin to understand the ramifications of and limits to governments providing consumer goods and services...

...Before Obama came to Washington there were 3,873,000 more people working than there are today.
I welcome you to the fight to force Washington to make Medicare available to all...
Why just Medicare? Let's make Gov't food and housing available to all. Not just for Americans, let's make gov't food, housing, medical care, and clothing available to everyone in the world!

Maybe not. Maybe there comes a point that we begin to understand the ramifications of and limits to governments providing consumer goods and services...

as but sadly a liberal heart bleeds; it does not think!!

Damn, Ed or the cbo, ed or the cbo. What do I do. I mean, ed is a libertarian. And there has never been a successful libertarian country. But ed believes. So, ed is an idiot. That does it. I am going to believe the cbo.

as but sadly a liberal heart bleeds; it does not think!!
To ed, and those that think that medicare is socialized medicine provided as government handouts. Here is why you are idiots:
1. Have you ever had a medicare doctor? No, because there are none. How about going to a medicare clinic, hospital, or doctors office? No, because there are none. That would be BECAUSE medicare is not medical care, it IS, however, medical insurance. And only medical insurance.
2. Medicare is not a handout. It is paid for by the very recipients who are on medicare. They have paid. They get the benefit. Just like with private medical insurance.
So, pinheads, get a clue. Try to understand why the rest of the industrialized nations of the world do not have private insurance as their primary medicical delivery method. And, we pay more than ALL 35 of them by on average twice as much.
Dipshits, everywhere dipshits.

look at htese idiots saying stimulus doesnt work even in the face of facts that economic stimulus has been a tool used by our government successfully for many decades.

The republicans thought so just a few years ago when Bush had a recession in his early first term.

These clowns took a poltical tactic tossed out by the Rs to try and hurt Obama at the expense of our country and made it their poltical philosophy.

how fucking stupid can you get

look at htese idiots saying stimulus doesnt work even in the face of facts that economic stimulus has been a tool used by our government successfully for many decades.

The republicans thought so just a few years ago when Bush had a recession in his early first term.

These clowns took a poltical tactic tossed out by the Rs to try and hurt Obama at the expense of our country and made it their poltical philosophy.

how fucking stupid can you get
"Stimulus" was just a gift from Political Leaders (Of BOTH Parties) to the Interests that backed them during the elections.

If the Economy really was recovering and the dollar strengthening then the price of Gold would be going down.

HINT: Google "George Soros buying Gold". :D

Forum List

Back