Train Robbery the New Thing in Leftist Controlled California

Now show me the great fire extinguisher insurrection Mac.....

lmao

They nearly destroyed the country.............IT WAS PEARL HARBOR..........911................

LMAO..........Leftist and their supporters are lying ass bitches..........ISN'T THAT RIGHT MAC?

Now show me the great fire extinguisher insurrection Mac.....

lmao

They nearly destroyed the country.............IT WAS PEARL HARBOR..........911................

LMAO..........Leftist and their supporters are lying ass bitches..........ISN'T THAT RIGHT MAC?
Yes, lots of lying the distortion comes from Left.

Is that the best you can do?

And why didn't you have the balls to tag me?

Is that some kind of a point, or a question?
2020-09-18-BLM_riots.jpg

It's a point............HOW ARE YOUR BURN LOOT AND MURDER GUYS doing? Are they prepping for election season.?

Yes, lots of lying the distortion comes from Left.

Is that the best you can do?

And why didn't you have the balls to tag me?
I responded to your post LOSER........You keep thowing your BS CHALLENGES to everyone......I accepted many times.......on the WHO IS MORE VIOLENT............You always back down because you know you will lose.

So I just put up reminders to YOUR SIDE......and they are your side........Shall I post over 2OO CITIES where they BURNED LOOTED AND MURDERED........Show pictures of the dead police............burnt buildings..................

And you can show ME THE GREAT INSURRECTION..............WOW........DID YOU SEE THAT GUY USE A FIRE EXTENQUISHER........SHIT THAT WAS LIKE THE USS ARIZONA.

I responded to your post LOSER........You keep thowing your BS CHALLENGES to everyone......I accepted many times.......on the WHO IS MORE VIOLENT............You always back down because you know you will lose.

So I just put up reminders to YOUR SIDE......and they are your side........Shall I post over 2OO CITIES where they BURNED LOOTED AND MURDERED........Show pictures of the dead police............burnt buildings..................

And you can show ME THE GREAT INSURRECTION..............WOW........DID YOU SEE THAT GUY USE A FIRE EXTENQUISHER........SHIT THAT WAS LIKE THE USS ARIZONA.
The Left has always been more violent. The insurrection was certainly an anomaly, but very possibly a sign of what's to come.

As you guys keep telling us.

Are you this unhinged in real life?

Ask our Mac what I heard on the TV last night:

Would he rather move to a city where 90% of the residents vote Democrat, or a city where 90% of the residents vote Republican?

Man up and tell us, Mac

I'm sure you couldn't because when FASCISTS LEFT get CALLED ON THEIR FASCISM...........they yell RACIST or LOOK AT TRUMP........and run the fuck away.

That is you Fakey.
Mac is better than many of the left leaning posters here. He has earned some credibility with me.

When we split, all the idiot liberals and Dems can go to Wokeistan

Where they belong. They will love it.
Ever since that WOKE term came up............I've always wondered what BRAIN DEAD LEFTIST came up with the term...........Maybe they were all drugged out and PORTLAND AND SAID...............WOKE....................COOL NAME BRO

th

Ask our Mac what I heard on the TV last night:

Would he rather move to a city where 90% of the residents vote Democrat, or a city where 90% of the residents vote Republican?

Man up and tell us, Mac
Well MAC bring your punk ass up to the damned plate.

Mac is better than many of the left leaning posters here. He has earned some credibility with me.

I am here to tell you he used to be highly credible with me. Like many, he lost his mind over Trump. I mean it. Lost his mind. He is still obsessed.

Ever since that WOKE term came up............I've always wondered what BRAIN DEAD LEFTIST came up with the term...........Maybe they were all drugged out and PORTLAND AND SAID...............WOKE....................COOL NAME BRO

th

STAY WOKE

Man, have they ever lived to regret that

Forum List

Back