Train: I are a Moroon

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I listened to an interview on a local radio station 101.9FM with the guys from Train and only now did I find out that the guitar player is Jim Stafford, no not just the guy who did "Spiders and Snakes" and My Girl Bill" but he blew me away when I was much younger.

He appeared on I think the Glen Campbell Show and played some Spanish Flamenco Style then transitioned it into "Pipeline" and it has to be 30 fucking years ago and I never forgot it! It was so Fucking Cool!

Jim, God Bless You! I always wondered where you wound up and I an THRILLED that you found great success in life.

Train does the best Led covers!

I have to ask my son to download all Train songs onto my iPod

Patrick Monahan used be a member of a Led Zeppelin cover band.

And the Jim Stafford of "Spiders and Snakes" fame is not the same Jim Stafford in Train.

Last edited:
I listened to an interview on a local radio station 101.9FM with the guys from Train and only now did I find out that the guitar player is Jim Stafford, no not just the guy who did "Spiders and Snakes" and My Girl Bill" but he blew me away when I was much younger.
Jim, God Bless You! I always wondered where you wound up and I an THRILLED that you found great success in life.
Uh, I'm a bit confused here. Is he or isn't he the same Jim Stafford of our youth. :confused:

So is the Jim Stafford in Train the same Jim Stafford or what???????

He's gotta be like 70 now

I got pwned

Here I am

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

Forum List

Back