Tragic story

From the article:
"We're Muslims. We don't condone any kind of violence," he said, his home decorated with religious objects, including a framed quotation, "Fear not but Allah," and photographs of Muhammad Ali and Elijah Muhammad."
NOI Muslims are black supremacists, not Muslims. Muslims don't murder disbelievers' children, much less their own. Infanticide is a disgusting crime and if convicted, the man should face death.

This one is a real insult to his allegedly professed religion... someone should have taught him the significance of his name: sun (guiding light) of religion and servant of The Compasionate, The Merciful.

I personally have a feeling that this one was one of those charming sociopaths behaving until he thought he had this woman tied to him, and then she got to see who/how/what he really was. She chose to end things with him, and rather than accept that and work out a reasonable arrangement for the benefit of the child, he chose to be a filthy shit. I think his only claim to being Muslim is that he was raised in a N o I household. It really isn't widely known nor seems to be much discussed, but in the 80s very many who had at first followed N o I "graduated" and moved on to embrace true Islam, leaving the religion promoted by N o I behind.

thought your jay-soos was/is the prince of peace... Is that why his followers have spent the last 1900 years killing everything that didn't walk lockstep and toe their line?

guess you cannot read, either:

Me, I think it is a situation of a nasty spoiled human that thinks force is the way people get their way, and possibly pulled one of those "If I don't get my way I will fuck up your life forever" things.

What the stupid barstid does not get is that either way this goes, he is going to jail for a long damned time, possibly forever, and if the baby is brought home the woman will go on with her life without him, and if he has murdered the child, he will go to jail forever or be executed, and the woman will grieve heavily, and she will never get over this, but she will go on with her life and she will be somebody, and she will do it without him around to cause her more harm --- either way.

I certainly can read, and I can read the order of importance for you. Your fist post was a swipe about religion. Your comment about the situation was an afterthought - after the important swipe at the faith of others and a whine about humans.

Your 'humanity' is touching in that, you did, eventually comment on the actual tragedy. Interesting difference between us, what struck me first was the tragedy, the religion of the father didn't even register in my mind.

Actually, dumbshit, it was a swipe about "silky!" OR DIDN'T YOU READ HIS FUCKING TITLE ON THE THREAD! You are just looking, as usual, to nitpick anything up here by anyone you cannot browbeat into adopting your point of view.

So, --- your opinon, why'n't ya bend and get buggered.

We don't need a thread about a killing of a baby to know that Muslisms are not a peace loving people.

We don't need a thread about a killing of a baby to know that Muslisms are not a peace loving people.

Killing babies is not about religion it is about one of two things personal ugliness aggression, or politics aggression:

iraq-war-dead-child.jpg

This one is a real insult to his allegedly professed religion... someone should have taught him the significance of his name: sun (guiding light) of religion and servant of The Compasionate, The Merciful.
I knew Elijah, but always thought Mohamed meant "Vicious thug who kills for loot and pretends it is in my service"
Wonder where that came from?

I knew Elijah, but always thought Mohamed meant "Vicious thug who kills for loot and pretends it is in my service"
Wonder where that came from?

The cavernous depths of your ass, along with the overwhelming majority of what you post.

From the article:
"We're Muslims. We don't condone any kind of violence," he said, his home decorated with religious objects, including a framed quotation, "Fear not but Allah," and photographs of Muhammad Ali and Elijah Muhammad."
NOI Muslims are black supremacists, not Muslims. Muslims don't murder disbelievers' children, much less their own. Infanticide is a disgusting crime and if convicted, the man should face death.

I personally have a feeling that this one was one of those charming sociopaths behaving until he thought he had this woman tied to him, and then she got to see who/how/what he really was. She chose to end things with him, and rather than accept that and work out a reasonable arrangement for the benefit of the child, he chose to be a filthy shit. I think his only claim to being Muslim is that he was raised in a N o I household. It really isn't widely known nor seems to be much discussed, but in the 80s very many who had at first followed N o I "graduated" and moved on to embrace true Islam, leaving the religion promoted by N o I behind.

It does seem unusual for a NOI adherent to have a theophoric name. Either way, I would not ascribe this crime to the NOI any more than I would to Islam, because nearly all non-pagan religious doctrines forbid basic acts of barbarism such as the killing of one's own infant child. I recall reading about Warith Deen Muhammad's rejection of his father's ideology, his turn to Islam, and how many former NOI members followed suit. Still, I think it strange that anyone would glorify Elijah Muhammad given that his adultery violated the tenets of even his own religion. That, I remember, was why X left the Nation in the first place.

From the article:

It does seem unusual for a NOI adherent to have a theophoric name. Either way, I would not ascribe this crime to the NOI any more than I would to Islam, because nearly all non-pagan religious doctrines forbid basic acts of barbarism such as the killing of one's own infant child. I recall reading about Warith Deen Muhammad's rejection of his father's ideology, his turn to Islam, and how many former NOI members followed suit. Still, I think it strange that anyone would glorify Elijah Muhammad given that his adultery violated the tenets of even his own religion. That, I remember, was why X left the Nation in the first place.

It was one of the reasons Malcolm Shabazz left, and I would say that in the strictest sense, that E. M. was presuming himself a "reincarnation" of sorts of the Prophet Muhammed, therefore had "special privileges" relative to money, material things, and women...

On the one hand, what many got out of it, the change from a secular to a more controlled and spiritual lifestyle was very good, and that part was positive. On the other hand, the mythology was nothing less than bizarre. I think that for the many who left E. M. to really learn and practice mainstream Islam, it was simply transitional... others, well they were/are cult followers and it is about personality and a personality cult now transferred to Louis Farrakhan.

W. Deen Mohammed--leader of the American Society of Muslims--changed Islam in America African American Nation of Islam- Beliefnet.com

Untitled Document gets into the W. D Muhammad history...

I find it ineresting that among Christians the splits keep happening, for example there are more than 200 kinds of "Baptists" but among Muslims, the focus is more toward Orthodoxy and nearly always seems to lean toward a centrist (mainstream) practice. The only real schism is between Shi'ia and Sunni.. I see that as an on-going political issue more than anything else.

Forum List

Back