Tragic story

What does it have to do with his religious beliefs?

The guy is a first class a-hole , his religion has nothing to do with it

Interesting factoid:

The majority of murders in the United States are committed by non-muslims.
They make up only ~1% of the population. The most violent Muslims are in backwards third world hellholes and the UK.

One other possibility is that the baby was not tossed into the river but instead given to the Imam to be raised Muslim and the father is trying to muddy the waters so his son can be shipped to a place where he can be raised to worship Allah.

What does it have to do with his religious beliefs?

The guy is a first class a-hole , his religion has nothing to do with it

Maybe silky was trying to blame it, THIS TIME, on religion instead of race, or he will get to that later...

Me, I think it is a situation of a nasty spoiled human that thinks force is the way people get their way, and possibly pulled one of those "If I don't get my way I will fuck up your life forever" things.

What the stupid barstid does not get is that either way this goes, he is going to jail for a long damned time, possibly forever, and if the baby is brought home the woman will go on with her life without him, and if he has murdered the child, he will go to jail forever or be executed, and the woman will grieve heavily, and she will never get over this, but she will go on with her life and she will be somebody, and she will do it without him around to cause her more harm --- either way.

Interesting factoid:

They make up only ~1% of the population. The most violent Muslims are in backwards third world hellholes and the UK.

One other possibility is that the baby was not tossed into the river but instead given to the Imam to be raised Muslim and the father is trying to muddy the waters so his son can be shipped to a place where he can be raised to worship Allah.

Whose son?

Interesting factoid:

Whose son?

My mistake, I thought the rabid little Islamic dog was the father of the child, should have read the article closer.
Oh an Xotoxi - we both know I mean Mulims are less than 1% of the population, and woe for the non-believer if Muslims are ever a solid majority.

Whose son?

My mistake, I thought the rabid little Islamic dog was the father of the child, should have read the article closer.
Oh an Xotoxi - we both know I mean Mulims are less than 1% of the population, and woe for the non-believer if Muslims are ever a solid majority.
The accused is the father of the child.

Maybe it is just me that finds that, apart from Rightwinger, not one of you has commented on a father allegedly murdering his infant child. Each and every one of you has made stupid comments about religion. While I am not surprised, I am disappointed that not one of your 'caring individuals' has stopped to consider the horror of this and have chosen instead to whine about Muslims, take cheap shots at Christianity, etc.

If I were any of you, I would be ashamed. Happily, this individual is still human enough to feel incredibly sorry for the family and nothing more.

might i point out...the media doesnt cover common child abuse....ie...the story of the soldier water boarding the 4 or 5 yr old girl....worse mal happens daily to kids in this country but it is so common place the media has elected not to cover it....why did they cover this story? o cause it involves a muslim man.....the 4th estate at work....

can you really not see thru this stuff?

Maybe it is just me that finds that, apart from Rightwinger, not one of you has commented on a father allegedly murdering his infant child. Each and every one of you has made stupid comments about religion. While I am not surprised, I am disappointed that not one of your 'caring individuals' has stopped to consider the horror of this and have chosen instead to whine about Muslims, take cheap shots at Christianity, etc.

If I were any of you, I would be ashamed. Happily, this individual is still human enough to feel incredibly sorry for the family and nothing more.

guess you cannot read, either:

Me, I think it is a situation of a nasty spoiled human that thinks force is the way people get their way, and possibly pulled one of those "If I don't get my way I will fuck up your life forever" things.

What the stupid barstid does not get is that either way this goes, he is going to jail for a long damned time, possibly forever, and if the baby is brought home the woman will go on with her life without him, and if he has murdered the child, he will go to jail forever or be executed, and the woman will grieve heavily, and she will never get over this, but she will go on with her life and she will be somebody, and she will do it without him around to cause her more harm --- either way.

From the article:

"We're Muslims. We don't condone any kind of violence," he said, his home decorated with religious objects, including a framed quotation, "Fear not but Allah," and photographs of Muhammad Ali and Elijah Muhammad."

NOI Muslims are black supremacists, not Muslims. Muslims don't murder disbelievers' children, much less their own. Infanticide is a disgusting crime and if convicted, the man should face death.

might i point out...the media doesnt cover common child abuse....ie...the story of the soldier water boarding the 4 or 5 yr old girl....worse mal happens daily to kids in this country but it is so common place the media has elected not to cover it....why did they cover this story? o cause it involves a muslim man.....the 4th estate at work....

can you really not see thru this stuff?

This situation appeals to all bigots, as the accused is Muslim (look at the "funny name",) is Black, and is possibly a BLACK MUSLIM (N o I) - his father has a picture of Muhammad Ali AND Elijah Muhammad...

Last edited:

thought your jay-soos was/is the prince of peace... Is that why his followers have spent the last 1900 years killing everything that didn't walk lockstep and toe their line?

guess you cannot read, either:

I certainly can read, and I can read the order of importance for you. Your fist post was a swipe about religion. Your comment about the situation was an afterthought - after the important swipe at the faith of others and a whine about humans.

Your 'humanity' is touching in that, you did, eventually comment on the actual tragedy. Interesting difference between us, what struck me first was the tragedy, the religion of the father didn't even register in my mind.

so his son can be shipped to a place where he can be raised to worship Allah.
God knows that can't happen here, right, dumbfuck? :lol:

What a joke you are.
It clearly was not happening where the child was being raised. I actually envisioned some tenement slum in NYC as the sort of place they could take the baby. The sort of place a racist black man from Philadelphia might go to blend in.

so his son can be shipped to a place where he can be raised to worship Allah.
God knows that can't happen here, right, dumbfuck? :lol:

What a joke you are.
It clearly was not happening where the child was being raised. I actually envisioned some tenement slum in NYC as the sort of place they could take the baby. The sort of place a racist black man from Philadelphia might go to blend in.
It's okay, I know you lost wood when you realized that these people weren't the kind of Muslims you thought they were. :lol:

I don't think they have the humanity it takes to feel shame! That's my opinion. Oh! and to answer RW's question. The article brought up the muslim aspect.

from the article.
The imam called the family in Winslow, and the suspect's father, Muhsin Raheem, called police, Raheem said this morning at his home. He declined to discuss what his son, a Stockton College prelaw student, had said about the child.

"I just hope the baby's alive," Raheem said. ". . . I pray to God he gave that baby to someone. . . . I hope it's a miracle."

"We're Muslims. We don't condone any kind of violence," he said, his home decorated with religious objects, including a framed quotation, "Fear not but Allah," and photographs of Muhammad Ali and Elijah Muhammad.

Forum List

Back