Trafalgar Most Accurate Pollster in 2016. Here is what they have right now in October 2020.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Media polls are biased. Trafalgar current polls minus the "silent majority" that will turn out on election day.
Arizona: Trump 47.8%. Biden 43.8%
Ohio: Trump 47.6%. Biden 43.9%
Wisconsin (Home of Marxist Bob LaFollet) Biden: 47.7% Trump: 44.9%
Michigan: Trump 46.7% Biden: 46%
Pennsylvania: Biden 47.3% Trump 45%
Florida: Trump 49% Biden 46%
North Carolina: Trump 48% Biden: 46%
Minnesota: Trump 47% Biden 47% ( thanks rioters)
Democratic Party is prepared to steal the election with vote harvesting because they are absolutely rotten to the core. Trump is lead or within the margin of error (3%) in al these states. Because of rioters and refund police bullshit in Minneapolis, Minnesota is my upset pick.

Media polls are biased. Trafalgar current polls minus the "silent majority" that will turn out on election day.
Democratic Party is prepared to steal the election with vote harvesting because they are absolutely rotten to the core. Trump is lead or within the margin of error (3%) in al these states. Because of rioters and refund police bullshit in Minneapolis, Minnesota is my upset pick.
You're trying just way too hard. Silent Majority or massive fraud--those are your final answers?

You're trying just way too hard. Silent Majority or massive fraud--those are your final answers?
Trafalgar Group, correctly predicted Trump would win the Electoral College in 2016. They were also the only polls showing Trump winning the battleground states of Pennsylvania and Michigan in the last election. The group also correctly predicted that Trump would win North Carolina and Florida in 2016. Most other pollsters got 2016 wrong.

Trafalgar Group, correctly predicted Trump would win the Electoral College in 2016. They were also the only polls showing Trump winning the battleground states of Pennsylvania and Michigan in the last election. The group also correctly predicted that Trump would win North Carolina and Florida in 2016. Most other pollsters got 2016 wrong.
That's spot on and Trump is right in this thing for 15 rounds!

Trump doing well in polls and yes...in the final analysis my comments will be correct.

The decks are stacked against the Republicans and it really does get old - but we can't let it get us down. NO ONE expected Trump to win to 2016 and he pulled it out.

We have the Democrats' lies (he is racist, failed at COVID, is a liar, dangerous and unfit).
Then there are the media that absolutely hates Trump (even though he has made them rich).
Then we have the Pollsters - the Blitzkrieg of propaganda that if you like Trump then 60% of Americans disagree with you.

It was exactly the same way in 2016, and we watched and we voted anyway, and we won. Last week I felt sure Trump would win because who can vote for Biden/Harris? Biden is feckless and Harris is a toady. Neither one of them has a message other than empty promises and "orange man bad." In my gut I still feel Trump can win.

Next week we will be watching the liberals wetting the bed over Amy Coney Barrett - and they will likely make fools of themselves. Or they will pull a deflecting stunt to draw attention away from her quiet nomination. But this thing is far from over.

Trump is lead or within the margin of error (3%) in al these states.

And I repeat: the "undecideds" are greater than the margin of error...They have historically broken in favor of the incumbent....If these numbers are accurate (which I doubt as much as any other polls) there're going to be some more liberiodal tears to was down our pizza on 4 November.

It is so hard to believe that most independents hate to see these nightly rioting going on for months now and they know damn well who is to blame for it. Hint: it ain't Trump, he's the one who is trying to stop it.

What about Texas? I must now consider Texas a potential swing state. If the D's grab Texas, they will be unstoppable.

What about Texas? I must now consider Texas a potential swing state. If the D's grab Texas, they will be unstoppable.

1602277194416.png

Trafalgar Group, Texas as of August 7th. No idea what it is now.

Living here I just dont see it.
The left went full out to get Beta elected and they failed. I dont see the dems efforts as being near as aggressive as it was then.

Forum List

Back