Toyota Courts Latinos With Free Hispanic Pride Stickers

The problem, Tom, is that

1) non-whites are not only allowed to be "proud of their heritage", they're encouraged. THEY GET FEDERAL FUCKING FUNDING to be "proud of their heritage."

2) if a white person is proud of HIS heritage -- barring some ultra-specific nationality -- THEY SOUND THE AIR RAID SIREN. Sharpshooters from the FBI station outside his house.

That's the problem.

Do you, or do you NOT, understand that fact?

Really? Post some pictures of the FBI shooters outside your house. Post some video of the air raid sirens because you have expressed your "WHITE PRIDE."

There is no mainstream movement that you would like because truth be told you don't even like most actual white people.

Eastern European Jewish? Nope
Irish Catholic? Nope
Spaniard? Nope

I'm sure if white pride stickers were being given away at NACAR events you all would all be just as supportive.

Hey, I drive a Camry.....where's my Swedish sticker??

Here ya go Sherry...but ain't Camrys made in Japan?

39549865v2_225x225_Front.jpg

1) non-whites are not only allowed to be "proud of their heritage", they're encouraged. THEY GET FEDERAL FUCKING FUNDING to be "proud of their heritage."

2) if a white person is proud of HIS heritage -- barring some ultra-specific nationality -- THEY SOUND THE AIR RAID SIREN. Sharpshooters from the FBI station outside his house.

That's the problem.

You sound angry.

Angry enough to lynch!

That's the problem.

You sound angry.

Angry enough to lynch!

Another double standard.

If a black man is angry about race, he's an "activist", he's "demanding justice", he's as righteous as Jesus and six disciples.

If a white man is angry about race, he's just a violent loon.

I do get tired of that.

That's the problem.

Really? Post some pictures of the FBI shooters outside your house. Post some video of the air raid sirens because you have expressed your "WHITE PRIDE."

Matt Hale: he is currently in super-max for life after a federal mole suggested an act of violence. The federal mole did that, not Hale. Hale took the position that he wanted to stay legal. It didn't matter. The feds were going to put him away no matter what.

David Duke: he just got out. For what? Unreported taxes. You think Al Sharpton couldn't be gotten on that? Selective prosecution. They hate his politics, so he goes to jail.

I could go on forever. If you pass out "white pride" flyers, they call the cops on you. Google it up. And the cops then tell the feds.

You can hate white activists all you want. But you can't deny that there are some heavy consequences for taking a pro-white position. I'd think you'd LIKE that state of affairs, since you hate whites.

Last edited:

That's the problem.

Matt Hale: he is currently in super-max for life after a federal mole suggested an act of violence. The federal mole did that, not Hale. Hale took the position that he wanted to stay legal. It didn't matter. The feds were going to put him away no matter what.

David Duke: he just got out. For what? Unreported taxes. You think Al Sharpton couldn't be gotten on that? Selective prosecution. They hate his politics, so he goes to jail.

I could go on forever. If you pass out "white pride" flyers, they call the cops on you. Google it up. And the cops then tell the feds.

So you've got nothing then, right?

You can hate white activists all you want. But you can't deny that there are some heavy consequences for taking a pro-white position.

Deservedly so, especially since your own sick movement isn't really about being "white" as a social counter to "black" or "hispanic." No, your movement is about being Aryan Protestant and only so much as to be conforming to an (unsustainable) agenda.

I'd think you'd LIKE that state of affairs, since you hate whites.

I don't hate white people, you do - or are Irish Catholics now welcome in your funky circle of underachievers?

They're marketing to the Hispanic demographic, obviously hoping to increase their market share. Hispanic dollars are just as green as those of Caucasians, Asians, etc. No problema.

What if the stickers said "White Pride"? You'd shit your pants.

So don't give me bullshit about how it's just a money thing.

Where's the bullshit in properly identifying a Toyota marketing strategy aimed at selling more more cars to Hispanics to increase their dominance of that demographic?

The linked article doesn't say the stickers say "Hispanic Pride," so what's with your idiotic question about "White Pride" stickers?

Toyota is playing up to the Hispanic population the same way the democrats are. The dems need the votes, and Toyota needs the moolah obviously.

TORRANCE, Calif. – Toyota Motor Corp., hoping to solidify its standing as the top brand for Hispanic buyers in the U.S., is offering drivers a series of stickers that celebrates their Hispanic heritage.

The decals contain the phrase "somos muchos," or "we are many," followed by cultures, regions and popular descriptors from all over Latin America

FOXNews.com - Toyota Courts Latinos With Free Hispanic Pride Stickers

Wow! Marketing to a client base. How unusual.......

next they'll be comparing themselves to apple pie and the flag.

bastards.....
yeah, but then they'll mess with the pie recipe and make it spicy-hot. and we all know unlike Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans, and others the damn Mexican-Americans are always flying a foreign flag.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back