Top Ten Things We Learned From David Letterman Trashing Andrew Breitbart

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:lol::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z319YlRW2I&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Maddow on Letterman‬‎[/ame]

10. No one will ever say that David Letterman is “too smart to believe what he believes.”

9. Whatever was left of Dave’s edgy sense of irony died while engaging in a serious discussion about the ethics of journalism with… Rachel Maddow… of…. MSNBC…

8. Dave hasn’t figured out that “scaring smart people” puts your ratings in the toilet.

7. Dave will believe any lie told by a humorless partisan wearing purple glasses.

6. Two negatives do not equal a positive. Maddow’s inability to feel joy plus Letterman’s similar affliction equals less audience pleasure than a discussion about undercooked meatloaf between two nursing home residents.

5. Somehow the career of Johnny Carson’s former protege’ has hit so many classless lows that his calling someone a #$%*& $@#!& on national television doesn’t even rate.

4. Contrary to popular belief, for five minutes Dave is in fact able to restrain himself from leering over the words ”Palin” and “Sarah.” …and to not make jokes about the statutory rape of teenage girls.

3. The only time anyone notices Dave’s show is when he embarrasses himself.

2. Dave’s still cranky since learning Bill Clinton now narrowly leads in their contest to see which gray-haired old lefty can score the most intern tail.

1. I guess Andrew won’t be getting a personal tour of Letterman’s creepy Edgar Allen Poe off-office sex-with-employees room above the Ed Sullivan Theatre.

from with comments.
Big Hollywood Blog Archive Top Ten Things We Learned From David Letterman Trashing Andrew Breitbart

lol.. from andrew breitbart's blog? raflmao. it's not even good satire.

poor steffie :cuckoo:

tissue?

NF468.jpg

LMAO, David letterman? I thought he was going to be gone due to some other slight at republicans last year?

Who cares about letterman anyway? He is a comic.
But then so are most of the right wing pundits so I can see why he bothers them.

Nah,the far right GOP are not comedians but the fodder for comedy. I mean look at Stephanie here. She has been the butt of so many funnies that it is not funny. Her post is merely one of them.

Point: Breitbart was wrong and is an ass for doing it.

Point: Anyone who defends Breitbart is a joke.

Nah,the far right GOP are not comedians but the fodder for comedy. I mean look at Stephanie here. She has been the butt of so many funnies that it is not funny. Her post is merely one of them.

awww, you are just so cute when you go around insulting everyone.
speaking of funnies, what do you call this post of yours? I am laughing so hard my sides ache.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

speaking of funnies, what do you call this post of yours? I am laughing so hard my sides ache.:lol::lol::lol:

Hi, Joke. You won't be laughing in November when your folks get beat in the elections.

Hi, Joke. You won't be laughing in November when your folks get beat in the elections.

Oh jakey, take a damn chill pill. I ain't in no mood for your childish shit this morning.:lol:

Last edited:

Oh jakey, take a damn chill pill. I ain't in no mood for your childish shit this morning.:lol:

You tell lies and laugh? You get laughed at and your get broody?

Yeah, hon, you are a joke and the elections are going to kick you in your reactionary butt.

Yeah, hon, you are a joke and the elections are going to kick you in your reactionary butt.

And you sound like a fucking broken record and an old nagging nag.

you sure you're a boy?:lol:

Yup, and you are a broody mare, Steph. Not too worry: your political steed will be broken and curbed at the bit.

Yup, and you are a broody mare, Steph. Not too worry: your political steed will be broken and curbed at the bit.

oh my..
I'm bored with ya, gotta get ready for work.
go spread spread yer jizz on the other fine folks on this board you love.

:lol:

Run, little Steph, run! And you will find your discontent waiting for you at the office. Have a great day!

Run, little Steph, run! And you will find your discontent waiting for you at the office. Have a great day!

good grief, what a friggen nut job.
shows how much you THINK you know. I don't work in an OFFICE.:lol::lol:

Dismiss people as jokes. Ignore anything they say.

Typical human behavior. That doesn't really further discussion or reconciliation. It doesn't win people to ones cause.

I am really amazed at the patience God has for us. We really don't give Him alot to work with sometimes.

Avatar, dismissing people as jokes is what Steph does, and I kicked her in the face for it. What's your prob?

good grief, what a friggen nut job.
shows how much you THINK you know. I don't work in an OFFICE.:lol::lol:

The "office" is a metaphorical conceit, little one. Look up the concept. Still, I do want you to have a good day.

ummmmsure.
thanks I guess.:lol:

You are welcome. I do hope you don't have to work outside, because it is incredibly hot here, and honey bunch has me scheduled for lawn maintenance this afternoon. I would rather go boating.

What woud you consider a buttkicking in the Novemeber elections?

Since you are so confident I'm willing to wager that the Republicans will take back the House, and If I'm wrong I will leave USMB and never return, if I'm right you must agree to leave this forum never to return. So are you wiling to take me up on my offer?

Forum List

Back