Top Ten Reasons Obama Won the Nobel Peace Prize

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Top Ten Reasons Obama Won the Nobel Peace Prize:clap2:

With David Letterman somewhat distracted, I thought I’d solicit nominations for a top 10 list. Here’s a few to start off:

Consolation prize for losing the Olympics

Who gives a rat’s you-know-what about Afghanistan, anyway

The Nobel Prizes in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology were already taken

“We couldn’t give an ‘un-prize’ to George W. Bush, and this was the next best thing”

For extraordinary diplomacy at the Gates-Crowley “Beer Summit”

UPDATE: “Obama? I thought we were giving it to Osama“

The Norwegians wanted to honor one of their own, and the committee discovered that Obama was born in Oslo, Norway, the son of a Volvo factory worker.

ONE MORE: Norway needed to stimulate its prize industry, and Obama was willing to trade in an older, less efficient prize.

AND FROM THE COMMENTS: He was the 10th caller

For bringing peace to New York City after Air Force One went off course and scared so many people while it's pilot was getting head from Nancy Pelosi.

Once again the Libs are so caught up in their hopes of gaining gifts from the treasury, that they rave about, and support, a man who has done nothing and manages to get rewarded for it.

Reason 11: To drive rightwingers even battier.

It hasn't driven any rightwingers batty or battier, but it has provided some great comic relief today at the expense of the Kool aid drinking Obamabots. They're perfectly content to get nothing for their money, and are now rejoicing over nothing!

It hasn't driven any rightwingers batty or battier, but it has provided some great comic relief today at the expense of the Kool aid drinking Obamabots. They're perfectly content to get nothing for their money, and are now rejoicing over nothing!

Some of us are just rejoicing over watching you guys have a cow over this while denying that you are.

:D

Some of us are just rejoicing over watching you guys have a cow over this while denying that you are.

Yeah I am sure you would be cordial had Bush won it.

Our cow does not compare to your total emotional breakdown at having lost the bid to host the Olympics.

Upon first hearing this, I thought it was an Onion story. Then I came here and saw the swooning BHO groupies. That made it even better than an Onion story.

Upon first hearing this, I thought it was an Onion story. Then I came here and saw the swooning BHO groupies. That made it even better than an Onion story.

absolute proof that they would hug shit if it came out of a liberal

Did you listen to the right wingers on the radio today? LOL

Oh and Hannity said Bush should have been awarded the Nobel PEACE PRIZE! He was screaming....lol

Rush said he is on the same side as the taliban and says he should have not received it..

lol

This is driving them nuts! LOL

Oh and Hannity said Bush should have been awarded the Nobel PEACE PRIZE! He was screaming....lol

Rush said he is on the same side as the taliban and says he should have not received it..

lol

You give your boyfriend that present from autozone yet?

Even the capitol hill left doesn't understand this one.

Anotehr possibility: All the hopey changey crap convinced them that Obama was really going to change something other than rhetoric.

lol

You give your boyfriend that present from autozone yet?

Sure did...and he was fine....but not as cute as Dr. House.

Signed, autozona... :lol:

Don't visit the Daily Kos....it'll crack you up. This is one of my favorite comments:

This is a Healing moment...the best of humanity moment. As Obama said on a different occasion we need to talk to each from the depths of our heart. Where are the words from the Kos Community that show we are humbled, courageous--worthy of such a leader?

Let's start a new page...a new diary...one that shows how awed and humbled and open we are to the magnificence of this incredible moment/gesture from the World. We are recipients of this prize as well for knowing the difference between the kernel of grain and the shaft. We helped touch the world when we elected Barack Obama.

Have you been touched by Barack? Be healed in the name of Obama!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu1hyth_msQ]YouTube - Pastor Simmons Praying & Laying Hands (1)[/ame]

Last edited:

Don't visit the Daily Kos....it'll crack you up. This is one of my favorite comments:

This is a Healing moment...the best of humanity moment. As Obama said on a different occasion we need to talk to each from the depths of our heart. Where are the words from the Kos Community that show we are humbled, courageous--worthy of such a leader?

Let's start a new page...a new diary...one that shows how awed and humbled and open we are to the magnificence of this incredible moment/gesture from the World. We are recipients of this prize as well for knowing the difference between the kernel of grain and the shaft. We helped touch the world when we elected Barack Obama.

Have you been touched by Barack? Be healed in the name of Obama!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu1hyth_msQ]YouTube - Pastor Simmons Praying & Laying Hands (1)[/ame]

OMG. My teeth hurt now.

I haven't seen anyone rejoicing.

Who's rejoicing?

Forum List

Back