Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mr. P, Jun 1, 2006.
Summing up your reasons in a shorthand list below...this is our Congress protecting America?
TOP TEN REASONS TO OPPOSE THE SENATE AMNESTY BILL
1. Illegal aliens will get amnesty.
2. "Temporary" worker program really means Permanent green cards.
3. A huge wave of 66 million more will get to come in.
4. The borders will still not be guarded well.
5. Border police will lose power to arrest terrorists.
6. Illegal workers will get social security benefits/tax credits.
7. It will result in a huge expansion of government welfare.
8. Guest workers will get better wages than Americans doing the same job.
9. Guest workers will be more protected from getting fired than American workers.
10. Immigrants can still demand the federal govt. communicate in their foreign language.
Of course it is...their looking out for the Country ya know?
It really is sickening, to see what congress is proposing for the illegal aliens. Free this, free that, can't be fired, can't be deported, social security benefits, etc.. They'll basically be treated BETTER than an American citizen that was BORN here. What a stinking joke.
All I can say is I can't wait for November. I see big changes in store.
Same here. And, I think it will hit both sides, but the GOP will bleed the most.
Yeah it'll hit both sides. Anyone who voted for this crap will be out looking in. I just hope they realize what it was they did wrong... like acting in complete defiance of the overwhelming majority of Americans.
The fact that its unconstitutional is kind of important too.
Separate names with a comma.