Top Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat in the Hat

Gold Member
Mar 31, 2010
On the active topics page, the poster with the most posts is titled the "Top Poster". But the poster currently named is banned, and not adding anything to the board.

Shouldn't the software be changed to list the active poster with the most posts? If the banned member is re-instated, they would get the title back at that point.

It just seems weird to me that someone who is gone could still be considered a "Top Poster".

Thank you for your time.

On the active topics page, the poster with the most posts is titled the "Top Poster". But the poster currently named is banned, and not adding anything to the board.

Shouldn't the software be changed to list the active poster with the most posts? If the banned member is re-instated, they would get the title back at that point.

It just seems weird to me that someone who is gone could still be considered a "Top Poster".

Thank you for your time.

i am not sure where you are looking...

but when sorting members by posts..... willow is at the top

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/list/?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

Really? There's a "top poster" by the number of posts?

I've looked and don't find it. Can someone give me a map, please. Thanks.

the way i searched it was .... in the top task bar

hit community.... in the drop down menu

hit members list

then hit posts

It's on the right hand side of the Active Topics page.

activetopics_zps8b75adf5.png

http://www.usmessageboard.com/cmps_index.php?pageid=active_topics

Last edited:

Thank you for your time.
I would just add a new category: Most Butthurt Over Trivial Bullshit

Rat won't have any competition.

Oh TM. We hardly knew ye
And she may be back.

There is no indication that she's been perma-banned. So it may be totally appropriate for her to retain her 'crown'.

For the longest time, it was divecon, and nobody bitched about his total still being displayed when he was banned.

The top poster should be the one who posts the best, most interesting, factual, non-pc stuff. Someone like me; not some retard in his mom's basement pounding away on his desktop.

internet+loser.png

Oh TM. We hardly knew ye
And she may be back.

There is no indication that she's been perma-banned. So it may be totally appropriate for her to retain her 'crown'.

For the longest time, it was divecon, and nobody bitched about his total still being displayed when he was banned.

Except he wasn't banned. He left of his own choice.
divecon can come back any time?

That's a scary thought! :eek:

And she may be back.

Except he wasn't banned. He left of his own choice.
divecon can come back any time?

That's a scary thought! :eek:

He could, but he won't.

Thank you for your time.

It's those really important things in life don't you know. ;)

I disagree. Let it stand. It can be a poster's lifetime goal to surpass TM. He/she can do so by starting frivolous threads and posting 12 times in a row.

The top poster should be the one who posts the best, most interesting, factual, non-pc stuff. Someone like me; not some retard in his mom's basement pounding away on his desktop.

internet+loser.png

Right. You're in your dad's basement.

Last edited:

Thank you for your time.

It's those really important things in life don't you know. ;)

:lol:

Most of those important things aren't important anymore. There's gotta be other ways to gain attention.

th

:D

I'm horrified to admit that I somewhat miss TMN and her doggie av.

In Memorium:

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6004-bluedog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back