Top DC Female Lawyer: Democrat Conyers Would Meet Me in His Capitol Hill Office in His Underwear

brooks-brown-bbusa617-follow-this-is-conyers-13th-congressional-district-29161547.png

Joe Biden insisted on swimming nude in front of the female secret service agents. The perversion is deep in the Dem Party.

Joe Biden insisted on swimming nude in front of the female secret service agents. The perversion is deep in the Dem Party.

Do you have a wide stance in Minneapolis bathrooms?

Is that the best you can do? Really?

No I’m pretty sure you can get a dick pic if you comment on Rep Joe Barton’s Facebook page.

Or if you’re a guy, a private office encounter with a christian values representative from Ohio.

No I’m pretty sure you can get a dick pic if you comment on Rep Joe Barton’s Facebook page.

Or if you’re a guy, a private office encounter with a christian values representative from Ohio.
I guess that WAS the best you can do. Too bad.

Self Righteous Black identity democrats like Conyers always turn out to be douchebags with low IQs. They are not good actors, but good enough to fool the non-White vote since to be honest they are also low IQ (except for their Jewish financiers who are clever in ways White folks do not even consider because Whites are the most ethically evolved race). Let's be honest.

Last edited:

I suppose you could produce a link on the Biden claim, but doing the best one can do isn't sourcing conservative bullshit.

Self Righteous Black identity democrats like Conyers always turn out to be douchebags with low IQs. They are not good actors, but good enough to fool the non-White vote since to be honest they are also low IQ (except for their Jewish financiers who are clever in ways White folks do not even consider because Whites are the most ethically evolved race). Let's be honest.

Racism? Check

Bigot? Check

Delusional? Check

Tediously boring and predictable? Check

Insecure white guy? Check

Self-loathing and general feelings of failure? Check

Next payment on mobile home? Needs check that a job would provide...

Not to worry, Conyers is senile. But so is the lawyer. You can't have sex with your underpants on.

Dear Afterlife,

No shit, that's why I left that 14 year old girls undergarments on.

Sincerely,

Roy Moore

I suppose you could produce a link on the Biden claim, but doing the best one can do isn't sourcing conservative bullshit.
Katie Pavlich - Claim: Joe Biden Likes To Swim Nude in Front of Female Secret Service Agents

Katie Pavlich - Claim: Joe Biden Likes To Swim Nude in Front of Female Secret Service Agents

When it becomes more than a "claim" on townhall post that.

When it becomes more than a "claim" on townhall post that.
Why? You don't require anything more than a "claim" when you accuse Trump (or any other Republican). I think the SS have more credibility than some dyke claiming Trump groped her on a plane 30 years ago.

otto105, you ridiculously douchebag. I just tell it like it is. You punk.

Forum List

Back