Top 5

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
As started in another thread... in your opinion, who are the top 5 hottest chicks (or guys, whichever way it works for you) out there? Besides your spouse, of course! :)

Mine, in no particular order, are Christina Applegate, Renee Zellweger, Jewel, Jennifer Anniston, and Laetitia Casta. Jim was kind enough to post a great pic of Laetitia in another thread. The others are pretty well known, I would think.

how about the top 5 guys ???

JON BON JOVI ( TAKES 1ST PLACE)
RICHIE SAMBORA
MATTHEW MCONAUGHEY
RICHARD GERE (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE HIS VIEWS ON POLITICAL ISSUES)
BEN AFFLECK ( I HATE J- HO THOUGH)

These guys aren't necessarily the classic "hot" but for some reason, they each do something for me:

Jon Bon Jovi
Johnny Depp
Denzel Washington
John Marshall Jones
Humphrey Bogart

My tastes have changed a little bit. Here's my new top 5, in no particular order:

1. Kirsten Dunst
2. Thora Birch
3. Scarlett Johannsen
4. Kiera Knightley
5. Kylie Minogue

Jennifer Love Hewitt (Definatley top of my list)
Jewel
Charlize Theron
Jessica Alba
Tyra Banks

Do you prefer Jewel's old look, or the new one?

I forgot about Charlize Theron, she's in my top 10.

Honestly I havent seen the new look. I heard she looks pretty good. I think with Jewel its the whole girl next door thing and her amazingly sexy voice!!

Yeah, see, she's kinda gotten rid of the girl-next-door thing, though. She's got the super-styled hair and short miniskirts, etc. She still looks good, just different. I dug the girl next door thing, too.

I hate to admit it, but I actually like a lot of her older music, she had this song called "This Way" that was great.

Forum List

Back