Top 10 Countries with most Refugees in the World

most-refugees-in-the-world65.jpg

usa and europe ?!!!!!!!!
Top 10 Countries with most Refugees in the World
Rank Country Name No. of Refugees
1 Turkey 1,838,973
2 Pakistan 1,541,482
3 Lebanon 1,172,842
4 Iran 980,446 ( iran have 3+ million afghan)
5 Ethiopia 702,921
6 Australia 692,845
7 Kenya 553,164
8 Uganda 428,725
9 Chad 421,437
10 Sudan 356,548

Numbers of some are in the LOW side

Document

Here's the report if anyone wants to dig through it.
Most folks could care less. We, the U.S., have certainly taken in an embarrassingly small number, and Hillary's getting clobbered for wanting to take 65,000 . Compare it to what other countries are dealing with. We should be ashamed.
Why don't the other countries take some illegals off our hands?

Amnesty Secretary General Salil Shetty said Rich nations shirking ...
42745827-51fa-4049-a22d-50b84c13b61d.jpg
You see, boys and girls - this is how it works: white guilt. We've been twisting ourselves into pretzels trying to understand why we suffer from white guilt, blaming it mostly upon our own under-achievements, lack of humanitarian sentiments, caucasian privilege, and our 'subconscious,' racist inclinations. Well, nobody is perfect. But it's the trigger that gets it going.

Here you have this Salil Shetty telling the west that we caucasian-privileged, subconsciously racist bad boys are very naughty, that we lack the humanitarian sentiments necessary to put the world right and that we (with all of our sweat & toil achievements) ought to give it away. Now this is an impossible endeavor in the first place. I mean, there just isn't enough of our wealth (I'm talking about us tax-payers, not the selfish gazillionaires who won't be participating in any 'wealth-sharing' no matter what) to go round the world. Oh! Oh! Oh! I feel dirty already, like a hoarding wealth snob! To top it off, I have this Salil Shetty shoving it in my face! After all ........ he's not white! How can I not agree with him!? What white man will tell him that he doesn't agree? Who will go on record to do that? Me, of course ..... but I am sitting here in front of my computer in complete anonymity.

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Forum List

Back