Toothy Terrified of Garbage Disposal...Americans Should be Terrified of Her Agenda

It literally appears she did not even know garbage disposals existed !!
Holy shit, she is living in her own little world.

it been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt right here on this board that there's quite a few Trumpcucks who dont know the difference between debt and deficit - how small is their world ?

The green new deal was an obvious trial balloon not to be taken as a serious policy statement and you people are still freaking out.

Yes, members of Congress always spend their time publishing major policy initiatives that aren’t to be taken seriously by anyone.

Now here in the real world we all know that’s a lie you make up to excuse her for making you all look like the fucking retards you are
100% spot on. They are running away from this concept...but deep, deep, deep, in their soul and psyche liberals think it’s a great idea.

This may be your most petty complaint yet.

I'm torn. I think it's worth criticizing AOC that she thinks she knows what's good for the country, but doesn't even know what a garbage disposal is or how to operate it. But the OP isn't actually interested in her politics or her [lack of] qualifications for the job, as clearly demonstrated by referring to her as "Toothy".

These juvenile names, like Obummer, Hitlery, tRump, and Toothy are clear indicators that the speaker is unintelligent and their opinions mindless.
She’s “toothy.” She has a small brain and a big mouth that spews garbage daily.

rofl.gif

I'm not one to bash her, but damnnn! :aargh:

Last edited:
If we didn't already have ample evidence proving how dumb this woman is you would swear this stuff is staged. I have to agree Damnnn is about the only word that fits here.

Amazing how the butthurt have to start 73 threads about the trivialiest shit.

I don't like garbage disposals.

Mine died, and I just kinda reamed it out n stuff. :rolleyes:

The guy that works with me would say that's kinda "Crackery". :auiqs.jpg:

I haven't told him, because he'll say that.

Last edited:
I don't like garbage disposals.

Mine died, and I just kinda reamed it out n stuff. :rolleyes:

The guy that works with me would say that's kinda "Crackery". :auiqs.jpg:
Ok. I am always afraid I will accidentally chop my fingers off.

I don't blame you a bit. Those damn things get plugged up and you have to reach in there and someone comes along to flip the switch thinking it's the light and next thing you know, your hand is gone

Forum List

Back