‘Too Long For Me To Read’: Fauci Dismissed Expert’s Email About Chinese Disinformation On ChiCom Flu

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who can be bothered when there’s a worldwide pandemic!

QUACK QUACK QUACK
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the federal bureaucrat who helped bungle the Trump administration’s COVID-19 response, appeared to dismiss an expert’s detailed warning about Chinese disinformation in the early days of the pandemic, according to emails obtained by the Washington Post.

“Too long for me to read,” Fauci wrote in response to a March 2020 email from a physicist with extensive experience in China, or “tl;dr,” as the kids say. The expert had reached out to express concern about “fabricated data” coming out of China and the communist country’s other efforts to conceal the true extent of the virus.

QUACK QUACK QUACK
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the federal bureaucrat who helped bungle the Trump administration’s COVID-19 response, appeared to dismiss an expert’s detailed warning about Chinese disinformation in the early days of the pandemic, according to emails obtained by the Washington Post.

“Too long for me to read,” Fauci wrote in response to a March 2020 email from a physicist with extensive experience in China, or “tl;dr,” as the kids say. The expert had reached out to express concern about “fabricated data” coming out of China and the communist country’s other efforts to conceal the true extent of the virus.

Fauci is a hero! Not everyone is right 100% of the time.

The only thing I got from his emails were how resilient and uplifting his tone was.

The emails only make me feel more confident knowing that he’s the greatest doctor we have.

QUACK QUACK QUACK

Not everyone is right 100% of the time.

Gee, while you try to suck the face off Fauci, funny your rationale extends out to him and Biden, but never to Trump!

QUACK QUACK QUACK

Fauci is a hero! Not everyone is right 100% of the time.

The only thing I got from his emails were how resilient and uplifting his tone was.

The emails only make me feel more confident knowing that he’s the greatest doctor we have.
wow ! proof positive that Fauci is a leftist shill that covered for the leftist country that created a virus that has killed millions ...you are a traitor to your fellow countrymen and women .

Person Psaki - Fauci emails.jpg

The deliberate spread of the FauxiFlu by the CCP is an act of war, and Fauxi is a war criminal.

I wonder. There is a great disconnect between what Trump was originally telling us a year ago, what the democrats SAID vs. what they DID, and between what Fauci has said and done all along. Even the CDC is questionable.

• Was the USA really behind the Wuhan lab with Fauci?
  • What were they trying to do there?
  • Did 600,000 really die or just 5% of them from Covid directly as the CDC data says.
  • Is it just a coincidence this thing came out of nowhere at just the right time to doom Trump's sizzling term in office? And now fading away now that he was removed?
  • Can we really trust anyone to tell us the truth when we were lied to about Obamacare, lied to about Benghazi, lied to about the SNL scandal, lied to about 9/11, and lied to about the Bay of Pigs?
All I know is that the more we learn about Covid, the more it appears Trump was really telling us the truth in the first place!

QUACK QUACK QUACK

Not everyone is right 100% of the time.

Gee, while you try to suck the face off Fauci, funny your rationale extends out to him and Biden, but never to Trump!
It isn't his face he wants to suck.

Forum List

Back