Tomorrow is "Thank a Liberal Day"!

You all should get started thanking us instead of all this complaining. :)

You first thanking the rest of us here, then I'll think about it:cheeky-smiley-018:
It isnt thank the teaparty day.

You won't ever find one either. they aren't that in love themselves that they feel that need to have a day of thanks to themselves. That seems to be a Liberal thing. BUT I do thank you for being you dear. You can be catty but mostly a nice girl:smiliehug:

You all should get started thanking us instead of all this complaining. :)

You first thanking the rest of us here, then I'll think about it:cheeky-smiley-018:
It isnt thank the teaparty day.

You won't ever find one either. they aren't that in love themselves that they feel that need to have a day of thanks to themselves. That seems to be a Liberal thing. BUT I do thank you for being you dear. You can be catty but mostly a nice girl:smiliehug:
You'te welcome. :)

Thank liberals for employment benefits

Did you know that it was corporate leaders in the automotive industry that first started offering employer provided healthcare as part of an employment benefits package?

Guess what ... They did it because they needed enhance employment opportunities and circumvent the wage caps instituted by President Roosevelt.

imagine that

--LOL

I say it is anyway. There is plenty of reason to thank a liberal.

Thank liberals for over-time pay

Thank a liberal for worker compensation such as on-site accidents

Thank a liberal for a reasonable retirement age

Thank a liberal for even the concept of a minimum wage

Thank a liberal for consumer protection laws that keep our food, water and pharmaceuticals safe to consume

Thank a liberal for regulations that keep hospitals from sub-standard care (is it any wonder why multiple people got Ebola in Texas?)

Thank a liberal for financial assistance given to children in poor families

Thank a liberal for financial assistance for higher education such as fair student loans

If only the Founding Fathers knew what today's republicans were like...

If only conservatives knew that much of what they believe in and practice today without thinking twice about it were once liberal causes being fought for against the conservatives of the past.

Conservatism always loses eventually.

Liberals didn't provide them. Your employer did.
Liberals didn't provide it. Your employer did.
Liberals didn't provide that. Your tax money (and your employer's) did.
Liberals didn't provide it. They simply took a lot of money from YOU for forty years, and now are giving a small fraction of it back. Sucker.
And the millions of "starter" jobs inexperienced people could have had to join the workforce, that were eliminated when liberals priced them out of the market with silly "minimum-wage" laws.

I could go on, but you get the picture. Liberals have done very little, and most of that did far more harm to you than good.

Fortunately you have started to learn over the last few years, that liberals lie extensively and completely, to keep you thinking they did you some good. And you have begun booting the liberals out of their cushy government jobs in response to their constant lies, incompetence, and failures.

Thank a liberal for consumer protection laws that keep our food, water and pharmaceuticals safe to consume

Thank a liberal for regulations that keep hospitals from sub-standard care (is it any wonder why multiple people got Ebola in Texas?)

Thank a liberal for financial assistance for higher education such as fair student loans

Thank a liberal for higher income taxes.

Thank a liberal for the 13% you pay in Social Security taxes (money you could be investing on your own).

Thank a liberal for regulations that drive up the cost of health insurance.

Thank a liberal for all the regulations that deny us free choice (what about those big drinks in NY.

Thank a liberal for not being able to keep your plan (or your doctor).

Why bother with the rest.....

It goes on and on.......
Taxes pay for our government's expenses. Are you suggesting the government should just borrow all of this money?

this is gold! The O has been borrowing TRILLIONS in just 6 years you moron.

Thank a liberal for the 13% you pay in Social Security taxes (money you could be investing on your own).

Thank a liberal for all the regulations that deny us free choice (what about those big drinks in NY.

It goes on and on.......
Taxes pay for our government's expenses. Are you suggesting the government should just borrow all of this money?

this is gold! The O has been borrowing TRILLIONS in just 6 years you moron.

thank a liberal for a sea red ink

Liberals didn't provide them. Your employer did.
Liberals didn't provide it. Your employer did.
Liberals didn't provide that. Your tax money (and your employer's) did.
Liberals didn't provide it. They simply took a lot of money from YOU for forty years, and now are giving a small fraction of it back. Sucker.
And the millions of "starter" jobs inexperienced people could have had to join the workforce, that were eliminated when liberals priced them out of the market with silly "minimum-wage" laws.

I could go on, but you get the picture. Liberals have done very little, and most of that did far more harm to you than good.

Fortunately you have started to learn over the last few years, that liberals lie extensively and completely, to keep you thinking they did you some good. And you have begun booting the liberals out of their cushy government jobs in response to their constant lies, incompetence, and failures.
Things like over time pay and work compensation are LAWS. Those laws were put in place my liberals. Employers have no choice but to honor those laws.

Thank a liberal for destroying the Constitution.
Um no it's still around. Nice try though.
It's been rendered null and void.
Um no it really hasn't. I'm sure Fox News told you that to scare you into watching it, but....no that isn't true.

Here is just one example of the Constitution being considered meaningless. And it didn't come from Fox news and there are a lot more.

"I do not believe it would be constitutional for the government to target and kill any U.S. citizen – with a drone, or a shotgun – without due process. Nor should any President deploy armed drones over U.S. soil.

But when a U.S. citizen goes abroad to wage war against America – and is actively plotting to kill U.S. citizens; and when neither the United States, nor our partners are in a position to capture him before he carries out a plot – his citizenship should no more serve as a shield than a sniper shooting down on an innocent crowd should be protected from a swat team."

It goes on and on.......

They wouldn't need to borrow any money if their 'expenses' weren't so high.

Forum List

Back