Tomorrow:Debbie Wasserman."Donald Trump Gave No Specifics On How To Fix The Economy". Right?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :oops-28: :stupid: Isn't that what Goat Woman said earlier, that Trump and the rest still haven't spoke of any ideas on how to fix the economy that the Democrats sent down the toilet in 2008, and we still haven't recovered?
What a Dolt !! :desk:
Maybe she already has brain damage? GOP have been proposing so many ideas on how to fix the mess she and the rest created !! :bang3::bang3:

• Banned
I'm doing much better, and have new home at a cheaper rate......
tomorrow: Debbie: last night Ronald Trump proved that he is a racist who hates all people of all races. He especially hates blacks,whites,yellows,jews,white and jewish hispanics, dead people, living people, and people who still have no idea what gender they are!

Read the independent analysis. Trump's proposals will add 11 TRILLION to our national debt taking us from an already absurd 75% of GDP to a crushing 127% of GDP. He's the "king of debt" alright. Any you and I will be left holding the bag! Just like the multitude of investors he's screwed throughout his life.
Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election

• Banned
i wonder if Trumps speech just brought up the value of my home to 950,000.
Sell if he did, yet the other houses will increase also, so you better not...
im gonna be listing it soon, 230K is pushing it,,,i will be happy walking away with a check for 200k
Is that at least 10% more than you bought it for?
my parents bought a house in 1965 for 9k sold it in 1979 for 21K.. not bad. I wish my would increase at that rate..I bought 43 acres and it doubled in 15 years....though I could have bough farm land at 200 bucks an acre, that turned into city, and is now selling for 3 bucks a square foot. I have bruises on my ass from kicking myself for not buying. But,,at the time it was during the S&L crises and people convinced me not to invest in land at the time, last time I listened to my stock broker dad..

I downsized in homes since I just have one kid in the nest and was tired of paying 500 dollars a month in electric use...

im gonna be listing it soon, 230K is pushing it,,,i will be happy walking away with a check for 200k
my parents bought a house in 1965 for 9k sold it in 1979 for 21K.. not bad. I wish my would increase at that rate..I bought 43 acres and it doubled in 15 years....though I could have bough farm land at 200 bucks an acre, that turned into city, and is now selling for 3 bucks a square foot. I have bruises on my ass from kicking myself for not buying. But,,at the time it was during the S&L crises and people convinced me not to invest in land at the time, last time I listened to my stock broker dad..
my dad bought this place for 100K cash,,,,now it should be worth 230K, being the condos with no garage are about 170ish

my dad bought this place for 100K cash,,,,now it should be worth 230K, being the condos with no garage are about 170ish
Around here lake front property does the best, and held it's value during the recession....Do you rent one side of the condo and live in the other?

Around here lake front property does the best, and held it's value during the recession....Do you rent one side of the condo and live in the other?
i am in a coach house type development,,about 65 units. well maintained,,,these sell fast,,so i need to take a ride to sarasota soon and find a 3 bedroom house.

i am in a coach house type development,,about 65 units. well maintained,,,these sell fast,,so i need to take a ride to sarasota soon and find a 3 bedroom house.
I want to build my own, but now my health sucks and I can't. That whey I would have a small labor cost, and use the trees on the land for material with a portable saw mill...to save on material....but alas, such is fate....

I want to build my own, but now my health sucks and I can't. That whey I would have a small labor cost, and use the trees on the land for material with a portable saw mill...to save on material....but alas, such is fate....
well, i hope to steal a foreclosure,,maybe 80/90K,,,fix it up,,and see how the market is next spring. if i can make it worth 250,,,,im selling!

well, i hope to steal a foreclosure,,maybe 80/90K,,,fix it up,,and see how the market is next spring. if i can make it worth 250,,,,im selling!
Before the turdnado wiped out much of souther Jpolin you could get old houses for 5k and spend 40k fixing and sell them for 150K...Thanks acts of god....

Forum List

Back