Tom Tancredo Says Obama Is Bigger Threat Than Al-Qaeda, Poses Threat To Constitution

I know a rightie that actually believes that Obama is the antichrist.

Sheesh....

Tancredo is carrying on the right wing tradition of fearmongering. Even if it is based on lies at worst exaggerations at best.

Really... please elaborate on which lies and exaggerations Tancredo is basing anything on.

Tom Tancredo is just another Big Government neocon with clearly a couple screws loose. Another faux-conservative indeed.

I read the article and have come to the conclusion that Tancredo is a bubble off of plumb.

In other words, you read the article and prefer to have an ISLAMIC DICK in the spot where the sun don't shine.

What are you going for next, a Muslim's camel ?

Lighten up, Francis.

I'm no fan of Obama, I just see things differently than Tancredo. Tough concept for you? You must lead a miserable life knowing that so many people don't agree with your point of view.

Now log off and go play in traffic...

Nice to know that you are NO LONGER an outright Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd crunt but what does that mean ?

Remembering some of your posts I don't recollect a single one where you weren't an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arsehole (and you are not worth doing any research on). The posts I recall firmly establish you as at least the TYPICAL Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arsehole.

You could be even leftier than the already stone cold Commie, MARXIST Obambo....and want the destruction of America at a higher rate.

In either case, since you don't have the fundamental nanogram of brainpower to discern the better and more rational option between SACRIFICING AMERICAN LIVES in the event of an ISLAMIC SWINE'S NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA and the annihilation of ISLAM'S HOLY SITES, I just hope YOU and the likes of you are the FIRST to go at the hands of your ISLAMIC SWINE MENTORS.

Last edited:
Tom Tancredo is just another Big Government neocon with clearly a couple screws loose. Another faux-conservative indeed.

Your non-specific rebuttal is the typical Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid fart in the hurricane.

But it does establish you as an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid MuslimArseLicker.

Congratulations you made the team.

In other words, you read the article and prefer to have an ISLAMIC DICK in the spot where the sun don't shine.

What are you going for next, a Muslim's camel ?

Lighten up, Francis.

I'm no fan of Obama, I just see things differently than Tancredo. Tough concept for you? You must lead a miserable life knowing that so many people don't agree with your point of view.

Nice to know that you are NO LONGER an outright Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd crunt but what does that mean ?

Remembering some of your posts I don't recollect a single one where you weren't an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arsehole (and you are not worth doing any research on). The posts I recall firmly establish you as at least the TYPICAL Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arsehole.

You could be even leftier than the already stone cold Commie, MARXIST Obambo....and want the destruction of America at a higher rate.

In either case, since you don't have the fundamental nanogram of brainpower to discern the better and more rational option between SACRIFICING AMERICAN LIVES in the event of an ISLAMIC SWINE'S NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA and the annihilation of ISLAM'S HOLY SITES, I just hope YOU and the likes of you are the FIRST to go at the hands of your ISLAMIC SWINE MENTORS.

Let me clue you in, dipshit... I voted for Reagan. I voted for Bush Sr. I voted for Perot. I voted for Bush Jr. (the first time). In the last two cycles I voted the Libertarian ticket. I have yet to vote for a Democrat for President.

You don't know anything about me, much less any of my posts you lying sack of pus. The only person without brainpower is you, as you exhibit no signs of being capable of engaging in critical though instead opting to base you opinions and beliefs on the lowest possible denominators, hate and ignorance.

Last edited:
Lighten up, Francis.

Let me clue you in, dipshit... I voted for Reagan. I voted for Bush Sr. I voted for Perot. I voted for Bush Jr. (the first time). In the last two cycles I voted the Libertarian ticket. I have yet to vote for a Democrat for President.

You don't know anything about me, much less any of my posts you lying sack of pus. The only person without brainpower is you, as you exhibit no signs of being capable of engaging in critical though instead opting to base you opinions and beliefs on the lowest possible denominators, hate and ignorance.

It's safe to say that guat here is THE biggest idiot on this entire site, all he does is re use his same old copypasta. He doesn't respond, he doesn't argue, he just spews the same crap he always does and if you disagree with him then he'll just call you a terrorist or whatever.

Forum List

Back