Tom Tancredo Says Obama Is Bigger Threat Than Al-Qaeda, Poses Threat To Constitution

I know a rightie that actually believes that Obama is the antichrist.

Sheesh....

Tancredo is carrying on the right wing tradition of fearmongering. Even if it is based on lies at worst exaggerations at best.

Tancredo's grandparents were Italian immigrants. Italians were discriminated against terribly. One would think Tom would be more tolerant.

"He is brave and speaking the truth while ignoring political correctness."

And reality.

You people seriously believe Obama is secretly an evil man hellbent on destroying the U.S. from within?

Grow up.

anyone on this board suggesting obama is worse than al qaeda better watch out for a white van, trailing them wherever they go, and avoid dark alleys. but even that wont be enough. soon they'll just snatch you in broad daylight, and before you can even protest, you'll be handcuffed and standing in front of a sandbag wall, with an obama nkvd agent waiting to put a bullet in your head.

ONLY.....ONLY........if the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD MARXIST OBAMBO gets re-elected in 2012.

Tancredo's grandparents were Italian immigrants. Italians were discriminated against terribly. One would think Tom would be more tolerant.

There is a HELLUVA DIFFERENCE happening here.

We're talking about a COMMIE TAKEOVER by a Stone-Cold EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, MARXIST OBAMBO !!!

U.S. Citizen, I have it on good authority that Barry has hooves, LOL.

That's doubtful.

But......the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD MARXIST OBAMBO obviously has his johnson up your region where the sun don't shine.

You are way too uptight. Clearly the president is an empty suit, and a Wall Street shill, but you, wow, you need to get to a book depository right away LOL.

So after he loses he (TANCREDO) can shut the fuck up? Because that would be great.

I see that the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Muslim Arselickers are out is force !!!!!

And here we have the resident nutball ready to grace us all with his dribble.

"Resident nutball" ????

Who could be worse than an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd MuslimArselicker of your ilk, who given the option, prefers the SACRIFICE OF AMERICAN LIVES TO AN ISLAMIC SWINE'S NUCLEAR ATTACK rather than the bombing of ISLAM'S HOLY SITES !!!!

U.S. Citizen, I have it on good authority that Barry has hooves, LOL.

That's doubtful.

But......the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD MARXIST OBAMBO obviously has his johnson up your region where the sun don't shine.

You are way too uptight. Clearly the president is an empty suit, and a Wall Street shill, but you, wow, you need to get to a book depository right away LOL.

As I stated, given the bottom line option: The SACRIFICE of AMERICAN LIVES by ISLAMIC SWINE'S NUCLEAR ATTACK, OR the bombing of ISLAM'S HOLY SITES..... you choose to be an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd MuslimArselicker.

So......I say: "wow" don't stop at licking a Muslim's arse....GO FOR IT.....get more romantic with the ISLAMIC SWINE !!!!

I read the article and have come to the conclusion that Tancredo is a bubble off of plumb.

In other words, you read the article and prefer to have an ISLAMIC DICK in the spot where the sun don't shine.

What are you going for next, a Muslim's camel ?

I've been saying since the Patriot Act was passed that our own government is more of a threat to our liberty than any foreign terrorist group.

I read the article and have come to the conclusion that Tancredo is a bubble off of plumb.

In other words, you read the article and prefer to have an ISLAMIC DICK in the spot where the sun don't shine.

What are you going for next, a Muslim's camel ?

Lighten up, Francis.

I'm no fan of Obama, I just see things differently than Tancredo. Tough concept for you? You must lead a miserable life knowing that so many people don't agree with your point of view.

Now log off and go play in traffic...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back