~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~

Attachments

• $TOM-CRUISE.jpg
    $TOM-CRUISE.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 184
He is a very articulate and clear speaker. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0"]YouTube - ‪Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT )‬‏[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Still ewww, still don't like him.

You are definitely not alone Zoom :lol:
I know a lot of people who do not like anything about him. He's not my favorite or anything, and I probably will never see this film, but then again, I might, I kinda like Russell Brand somewhat.
But I just thought the photo taken of Cruise, shirtless, long hair and as a rocker, was a bit amusing to me..........maybe amusing isn't the word I was looking for, but it made me look :)

Poor Tom ~Lmao~
Ah hayl, I think the only movie that starred Tom Cruise that I sat and watched, and somewhat enjoyed, was Rain Man, and that was hugely due in part to Dustin Hoffman.
But I never watched the entire Top Gun, I made it only a few minutes in *ha!*
Let's see..Vanilla Sky, oh shit, after the beginning and the crazy death scene, nope, never went further.
I don't think I ever recall seeing Risky Business.
But wait!- Cocktail- I did watch Cocktail and I did enjoy that one :)

Poor Tom ~Lmao~
Ah hayl, I think the only movie that starred Tom Cruise that I sat and watched, and somewhat enjoyed, was Rain Man, and that was hugely due in part to Dustin Hoffman.
Let's see..Vanilla Sky, oh shit, after the beginning and the crazy death scene, nope, never went further.

Did you ever try The Last Samurai? I really enjoyed that one.

Tom Cruise may be a crazy nitwit, but he's been in quite a few movies I enjoyed. Most weren't spectacular, but almost all have been watchable.

Tom Cruise better not go to Russia - dey liable to lock him up...
:eusa_eh:
Russian court bans Scientology books
Jul 01, 2011 - A Moscow region court has declared the books and brochures by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard as extremist, opening the way for them to be banned in Russia, Moscow Times reports.
The ban takes effect after the Justice Ministry places the publications on the federal list of extremist materials. The Shchyolkovo town court ruled that Hubbard's book What Is Scientology? and other works "call for extremist activities," the court said in a statement. Hubbard's essays are "aimed at forming an isolated social group" whose main task is to "fight the rest of the world," it said.

Inciting hatred can be punished by up to five years in prison. Scientology officials in Russia tell the Associated Press they plan to protest the court decision, arguing that the case "is unfounded and the trial was hasty." The group's spokesman in Russia, Yuri Maximov, says there are "tens of thousands" of Scientology followers in the country.

Russia's dominant Orthodox Church has denounced Scientology as a "totalitarian sect," and the European Court of Human Rights ruled that Moscow city authorities infringed on the group's rights by repeatedly refusing to register it. Hubbard, a science fiction writer, founded the Los Angeles-based Church of Scientology in 1954. It teaches that technology can expand the mind and help solve problems.

Source

Poor Tom ~Lmao~

Did you ever try The Last Samurai? I really enjoyed that one.

Tom Cruise may be a crazy nitwit, but he's been in quite a few movies I enjoyed. Most weren't spectacular, but almost all have been watchable.
And some are fantastic, like "A Few Good Men", "Minority Report" and "Mission: Impossible".

Forum List

Back