The AP's Bias on the UN's Endorsement of Gay's is Shameless...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
AP WIRE: DesMoinesRegister.com | News From The Associated Press

In case the AP Purges this Bias: UN backs gay rights for first time ever | cleveland.com

UN backs gay rights for first time ever

By FRANK JORDANS
Associated Press Jun 17, 7:29 PM EDT

GENEVA (AP) -- The United Nations endorsed the rights of gay, lesbian and transgender people for the first time ever Friday, passing a resolution hailed as historic by the U.S. and other backers and decried by some African and Muslim countries.

The declaration was cautiously worded, expressing "grave concern" about abuses because of sexual orientation and commissioning a global report on discrimination against gays.

---

One Question, which Middle Eastern Muslim Countries "Hailed" the Endorsement of Gay Rights?...

I'll be here...

The AP never Answers my Questions, but maybe some Liberals here can.

"Some" would at least Insinuate that it was not a Majority of Muslim Nations who Oppose the Gay, which is Laughable on it's Face...

What I want to Know is which Muslim Nation is Embracing the Gay...

Anyone?

:)

peace...

Last edited:
‘Historic’ U.N. gay rights vote: which countries backed it and which didn’t - By Robert Zeliger | FP Passport

Here's a rundown of which countries voted which way:

Backed the resolution

Argentina

Belgium

Brazil

Chile

Cuba

Ecuador

France

Guatemala

Hungary

Japan

Mauritius

Mexico

Norway

Poland

South Korea

Slovakia

Spain

Switzerland

Thailand

Ukraine

United Kingdom

United States

Uruguay

Opposed the resolution

Angola

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Cameroon

Djibouti

Gabon

Ghana

Jordan

Malaysia

Maldives

Mauritania

Nigeria

Pakistan

Qatar

Republic of Moldova

Russian Federation

Saudi Arabia

Senegal

Uganda

Abstained

Burkina Faso

China

Zambia

Don't let Mal know Mauritius is in Africa.

Was I talking about Africa?... And don't let me know it's an a Island either... Or that it's Majority Hindu and about a Quarter Catholic... Yeah, like everywhere, there are some Muslims there... Popular spot for them back in the day.

Was I Talking about Middle Eastern Muslim Nations?...

Yep, I was.

Try again, Silky! :thup:

peace...

why? they never said a muslim country supported it, you dipshit. :lol:

learn to read before you get all butt hurt over stuff that doesn't exist. :eusa_shhh:

GENEVA (AP) -- The United Nations endorsed the rights of gay, lesbian and transgender people for the first time ever Friday, passing a resolution hailed as historic by the U.S. and other backers and decried by some African and Muslim countries.

The Inference is there...Only some Muslim Countries Decried it... That would Lead the Average person who Actually read past the Headline to Assume that there was a Muslim Country that Supports Gay Rights...

There simple is NOT.

They Execute Homosexuals for being Homosexual in Islamic Nations.

True Story.

Why do Liberals, and Specifically Homosexual Liberals like Bodey and maybe del?, insist on being Sympathetic to a People who wants them Dead and Hostile to a People who simply won't Embrace them as Equal or Normal?...

peace...

In case the AP Purges this Bias: UN backs gay rights for first time ever | cleveland.com

By FRANK JORDANS

The declaration was cautiously worded, expressing "grave concern" about abuses because of sexual orientation and commissioning a global report on discrimination against gays.

---

One Question, which Middle Eastern Muslim Countries "Hailed" the Endorsement of Gay Rights?...

I'll be here...

"Some" would at least Insinuate that it was not a Majority of Muslim Nations who Oppose the Gay, which is Laughable on it's Face...

Anyone?

peace...

First, they were hopefully pretty supportive of the blacks who wanted to be able to sit anyplace on the bus.

second, it is a journalistic trick the use of non exclusive terms. the writer probably did not have time or care enough to contact and question officials or even documentation from EVERY Islamic country.

‘Historic’ U.N. gay rights vote: which countries backed it and which didn’t - By Robert Zeliger | FP Passport

Here's a rundown of which countries voted which way:

Backed the resolution

Argentina

Belgium

Brazil

Chile

Cuba

Ecuador

France

Guatemala

Hungary

Japan

Mauritius

Mexico

Norway

Poland

South Korea

Slovakia

Spain

Switzerland

Thailand

Ukraine

United Kingdom

United States

Uruguay

Opposed the resolution

Angola

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Cameroon

Djibouti

Gabon

Ghana

Jordan

Malaysia

Maldives

Mauritania

Nigeria

Pakistan

Qatar

Republic of Moldova

Russian Federation

Saudi Arabia

Senegal

Uganda

Abstained

Burkina Faso

China

Zambia

lord, the list of countries who voted against it is a list of places humans try to flee from if they live there.

Was I talking about Africa?... And don't let me know it's an a Island either... Or that it's Majority Hindu and about a Quarter Catholic... Yeah, like everywhere, there are some Muslims there... Popular spot for them back in the day.

Yep, I was.

peace...

Try what again?

Yep, I was.

peace...

Really? Then why did you highlight Africa?

Yep, I was.

peace...

Really? Then why did you highlight Africa?

Muslim followed African in the AP's story...

My Words in the OP were Specifically Directed @ Muslims...

Did you miss that, or are you Trolling?...

MeThinks the Latter. :thup:

peace...

are you considering a move?

there's a lot of room between hailing and decrying, slick.

did someone from AP abuse you?

Name the Muslim country that supported it del.

peace...
Guess you have a lot in common with Muslims.

Why is that?... I was Unaware that Muslim Countries in the Middle East Support Civil Unions for Homosexuals, as I do...

I Thought they Executed them...

Of course I don't Expect you to Deal with your Bullshit... :thup:

peace...

By FRANK JORDANS

---

I'll be here...

Anyone?

peace...

isn't the quote AFRICAN and muslim countries?
I thought South Africa supported it for one. the other I don't know because I didn't read the full list.
I'm more pleased with the victory for human rights happening and being supported by a majority

Ohhhhh....sure......Ha Ha Ha..... I'm sure that Muslim countries would just love to see Gay Marriage take a foothold in their country. You know whats funny? Muslim's frown heavily on homosexuality but many of them (both male and female) participate in the realm. Can't lie to me! I've been there and I've seen it.
If the world only new the truth it would make the Catholic church scandal look like a cakewalk.

Forum List

Back