Tolerance to Gay lifestyle

Queer "marriage equality" = deep mental illness = Karl Jung's societal "sick contract" = "I'll get my degenerate, STD infected hands on little kids legally, just you wait and see."

Queer academia, the American Psychological Association, and all the other sick fucks propagating this criminal charade, this mental illness, have now declared homosexual pedophilia "a lifestyle". They've written "studies" to prove it. Studies. So there you have it. Case closed. They've got studies. It's OK to terrorize and molest children put in your trust. I mean Harvey Milk did it and he's got a movie and a stamp. Thousands of Catholic priests did it, so it must be OK with God.

Fuck you. I know what your agenda is all about. And I'll fight to protect your potential child victims till the day I drop.
You seem to be asserting that homosexual = pedophile.

You seem to be asserting that they're not.
You are aware that the vast majority of pedophiles are, indeed, heterosexuals, right?

Bullshit. On a per capita basis, queers are 10 times more likely to be pedophiles.
Where did you get THOSE figures?

Listen to these creeps. Hey idiots. Explain NAMBLA, or is that another figment of the homophobe boogieman? As many as 600 pedophile homocreeps were members just in the San Francisco main library chapter...and there're 7 chapters in the Bay-Area.

You seem to have a lot of inside knowledge about NAMBLA.

So ahhh...queers. How did that "L" get into NAMBLA? Why do queers consider it an act of "love" to rape defenseless children? Explain that one for me, while you're off on your "homophobe" rants.

You are the one claims the inside knowledge of NAMBLA- tell us?

Yea, deflect, deny, avoid. You think I just started exposing queer creeps, yesterday? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

How did that "L" get into NAMBLA? Why do queers consider it an act of "love" to rape defenseless children? Explain that one for me, while you're off on your "homophobe" rants.

Gosh, the silence around here seems to have grown deafening.
The silence is silent laughter at you. So...tell us more about your so-called knowledge of NAMBLA.

"Could you please prove this, or are you making this stuff up as you go along?"

You need to be from San Francisco like some of the rest of us here, gramps. Ever heard of NAMBLA? They're seven chapters in the Bay-Area alone, big chapters. Queers there also celebrate the raping of kids on public radio stations., and in gayday parades. Get a fucking clue.

"We're coming to take your children! We're coming to take your children! We're coming to take your children!"--queer marching chant, 2008 Boston "gay pride" parade
Oh? You have to tell us more about that one.

Hey bodecea, the governing body for public policy/education on mental health issues, The American Psychological Association, passed a policy resolution stating that homosexual pedophilia is a "lifestyle". There's another issue you can avoid with ad hominem.
They did? Where is your link to that? As well as your link to all the stats you've mentioned before?

"Could you please prove this, or are you making this stuff up as you go along?"

You need to be from San Francisco like some of the rest of us here, gramps. Ever heard of NAMBLA? They're seven chapters in the Bay-Area alone, big chapters. Queers there also celebrate the raping of kids on public radio stations., and in gayday parades. Get a fucking clue.

"We're coming to take your children! We're coming to take your children! We're coming to take your children!"--queer marching chant, 2008 Boston "gay pride" parade
Oh? You have to tell us more about that one.
I wonder what he pays in dues?

Please explain: "...neither Gay nor homosexual." This is a fine line and I'm not sure where it lies. Why is "Gay" capitalized?

Just one question for the board: Liberals have been telling us since the '60's that "marriage is more than just a piece of paper, and if we want to live together in love, that's all we need - we don't need no stinkin' marriage license to be happy or legitimate."

Now we have homosexual couples who are perfectly free to live together in love (or whatever) for the rest of their natural lives. They are now discovered to have a "Constitutional" right of Privacy that protects their right to do whatever perverted things with their bodily organs that they choose to do. And no one can stop them from it. They can not only live together, but they can buy a house, adopt kids, jointly own pets, and so on. No problem whatsoever.

But for them, the lack of a "piece of paper" is a devastating hindrance to happiness. When asked why, they dream up these bizarre scenarios where ONLY IF THEY ARE "MARRIED" can they realize the fully measure of happiness guaranteed by the Declaration of Independence.

So why was that piece of paper irrelevant from 1965 to 2010, but indispensable now? And why only for homosexuals?

It's a puzzle.

I won't bother to try to list all the reasons, because if you aren't aware of them now, any list I make won't help you. Bottom line is homosexual couples don't have the same legal rights as strait couples. A homosexual couple can be legally discriminated against in many ways that a strait couple would never even have to consider. It's about rights and allowing everyone the dignity they deserve. You really can't understand that?

Please explain: "...neither Gay nor homosexual." This is a fine line and I'm not sure where it lies. Why is "Gay" capitalized?

Just one question for the board: Liberals have been telling us since the '60's that "marriage is more than just a piece of paper, and if we want to live together in love, that's all we need - we don't need no stinkin' marriage license to be happy or legitimate."

Now we have homosexual couples who are perfectly free to live together in love (or whatever) for the rest of their natural lives. They are now discovered to have a "Constitutional" right of Privacy that protects their right to do whatever perverted things with their bodily organs that they choose to do. And no one can stop them from it. They can not only live together, but they can buy a house, adopt kids, jointly own pets, and so on. No problem whatsoever.

But for them, the lack of a "piece of paper" is a devastating hindrance to happiness. When asked why, they dream up these bizarre scenarios where ONLY IF THEY ARE "MARRIED" can they realize the fully measure of happiness guaranteed by the Declaration of Independence.

So why was that piece of paper irrelevant from 1965 to 2010, but indispensable now? And why only for homosexuals?

It's a puzzle.

I won't bother to try to list all the reasons, because if you aren't aware of them now, any list I make won't help you. Bottom line is homosexual couples don't have the same legal rights as strait couples. A homosexual couple can be legally discriminated against in many ways that a strait couple would never even have to consider. It's about rights and allowing everyone the dignity they deserve. You really can't understand that?

A "homosexual couple" what a joke...at least for the men. Now lesbians are a different story.

Q. What does a lesbian bring on a second date?
A. A moving van.

Sorry. All the queers I knew in San Fran had about 11 partners a week. They're really committed to monogomy and stuff like that, you know. Not! Queer "marriage" is mental illness. Homosexuality is mental illness. It's a state of being, a state of emotional immaturity, in which people refuse to grow up. It's also a sick issue of support for the democratic party that they're willing to hand over innocent kids into an environment of degeneracy, terror, and victimization. Sick fucks. Nobody on the left gives a shit about child welfare anymore. We need to let Isil wipe them out of existence, then the democrats can start over again.

It's a puzzle.

A "homosexual couple" what a joke...at least for the men. Now lesbians are a different story.

A. A moving van.

Sorry. All the queers I knew in San Fran had about 11 partners a week. They're really committed to monogomy and stuff like that, you know. Not! Queer "marriage" is mental illness. Homosexuality is mental illness. It's a state of being, a state of emotional immaturity, in which people refuse to grow up. It's also a sick issue of support for the democratic party that they're willing to hand over innocent kids into an environment of degeneracy, terror, and victimization. Sick fucks. Nobody on the left gives a shit about child welfare anymore. We need to let Isil wipe them out of existence, then the democrats can start over again.
Duh....they're young and they are male.

I know LOTS of young heteros who have as many partners......they're called horn-dogs and sluts. But it's ok when they are straight, right?

Listen to these creeps. Hey idiots. Explain NAMBLA, or is that another figment of the homophobe boogieman? As many as 600 pedophile homocreeps were members just in the San Francisco main library chapter...and there're 7 chapters in the Bay-Area.

You seem to have a lot of inside knowledge about NAMBLA.

So ahhh...queers. How did that "L" get into NAMBLA? Why do queers consider it an act of "love" to rape defenseless children? Explain that one for me, while you're off on your "homophobe" rants.

You are the one claims the inside knowledge of NAMBLA- tell us?

Yea, deflect, deny, avoid. You think I just started exposing queer creeps, yesterday? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

How did that "L" get into NAMBLA? Why do queers consider it an act of "love" to rape defenseless children? Explain that one for me, while you're off on your "homophobe" rants.

Gosh, the silence around here seems to have grown deafening.

I don't know why you don't answer the question- You are the one claims the inside knowledge of NAMBLA- tell us?

It's a puzzle.

A. A moving van.

Sorry. All the queers I knew in San Fran

As if you really ever knew any homosexuals....lol.....

If you weren't so terrified by the idea of homosexual couples, you wouldn't mind if they got married.

Hey bodecea, the governing body for public policy/education on mental health issues, The American Psychological Association, passed a policy resolution stating that homosexual pedophilia is a "lifestyle". There's another issue you can avoid with ad hominem.

Feel free to provide us with the quote from the APA.

I suspect it is just more homophobic BS, but if I am wrong- well I will be glad to admit it.

Is that why Salt Lake City is the gayest city in the USA?

You mean Portland, Oregon, don't you? All fables. San Francisco is at least 35% queer. I'll bet it still holds the distinction as queerest city in America, if not the world.

Wow...you just pull numbers out of your posterior don't you?

Demographics of sexual orientation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

15.4% for San Francisco.

Basically you just make crap up.

Yea, yea. Queers put out the 15% when they're blubbering "minority" and 34% come election time when they want to be partisan intimidating. And who the fuck can afford to live in San Francisco anymore anyway? I have a niece who shares a 3 bedroom apartment (a nice old one, restored, with a view of the bay) with three other people. The rent is $3000 a month. Did you count the queers who live out on the street, the homeless queers? I'd bet that half of San Fran's gay population commute into the city to work and play, but they don't have residence there. The gay population of the city at any given time is probably easily 34%.

You mean Portland, Oregon, don't you? All fables. San Francisco is at least 35% queer. I'll bet it still holds the distinction as queerest city in America, if not the world.

15.4% for San Francisco.

Yea, yea. Queers put out the 15% when they're blubbering "minority" and 34% come election time when they want to be partisan intimidating. And who the fuck can afford to live in San Francisco anymore anyway? I have a niece who shares a 3 bedroom apartment (a nice old one, restored, with a view of the bay) with three other people. The rent is $3000 a month. Did you count the queers who live out on the street, the homeless queers? I'd bet that half of San Fran's gay population commute into the city to work and play, but they don't have residence there. The gay population of the city at any given time is probably easily 34%.
Which makes it a wonderful city. BTW...the homeless are in the Mission District.....sad, it is true. But there are a lot of homeless in CA, AZ, NM, TX, FL, etc. because they don't freeze to death in the winter.

15.4% for San Francisco.

Yea, yea. Queers put out the 15% when they're blubbering "minority" and 34% come

Like I said- you just make crap up.

. And who the fuck can afford to live in San Francisco anymore anyway? .

15.4% for San Francisco.

who the fuck can afford to live in San Francisco anymore anyway?.

Unfortunate but supply and demand in action. Silicon Valley is booming, and is a quick Google bus away. And San Francisco is where people want to live.

Unfortunate but supply and demand in action. Silicon Valley is booming, and is a quick Google bus away. And San Francisco is where people want to live.

Right. All the thousands of geriatric marxist bums on rent control and welfare who live there, who've never worked a day in their worthless lives, can't understand things like "supply and demand". They think they own the city by virtue of the fact that they've freeloaded there since 1967. If people really want to work, there is zero reason for being unemployed in San Francisco. Anything pays well, and a lot of employers are understanding of the ridiculous rents, and they'll pay accordingly. At least half the people there in the day commute though.

I'll be as tolerant of them as they are to the rest of us who isn't homosexual

A big fat zero

Forum List

Back