Tolerance is a bad thing, no?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Tolerance was what Germans did during the Holocaust.

Tolerance was what Germans do today during Merkel's replacement of Europe with Muslims.

Tolerance is wrong, why do we tolerate tyrants, or idiots, criminals, and Third-World riff-raffs taking over your society?
All which lead to a garbage society.

You reap what you sow, and tolerance leads to crap.

Prove me otherwise?

Tolerance was what Germans do today during Merkel's replacement of Europe with Muslims.

Tolerance is wrong, why do we tolerate tyrants, or idiots, criminals, and Third-World riff-raffs taking over your society?

Prove me otherwise?
Okay, you'll need to explain "tolerance was what Germans did during the Holocaust" before I get too far into my late day microbrew.

Then I'll keep reading the OP, maybe.

Prove me otherwise?
Okay, you'll need to explain "tolerance was what Germans did during the Holocaust" before I get too far into my late day microbrew.

It´s Soby logic. If he tolerates somebody he is going to kill him, his family, people and fellow believers.

• Banned

Prove me otherwise?

The German masses tolerated war, and genocide, no?

Forum List

Back