Todd Dumping Sarah (aka Mama Grizzly) for incompatibility of temperament.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, files for divorce over 'incompatibility of temperament'..
Todd Palin has filed for divorce from Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska and GOP vice presidential candidate, citing "incompatibility of temperament” and that “they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife."
Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, files for divorce over 'incompatibility of temperament'

:lmao: Took Todd 30 plus years to get here.

Sad to hear, such a loving couple

I hope their dear children are not traumatized

• Banned
LOL.... I wonder if her prayer group will kick her out as being a divorcee?

Sarah Palin Tears Up About Daughter Bristol's 'Petty' Divorce from Dakota Meyer on Teen Mom OG

Always good to see the hypocritical left-wing going full retard on a forum. "Don't judge me!" and then they stand around judging non-stop.

No, they won't. Why would they? That makes no sense.

The whole point of Christianity, is that we have all fallen, and need help and repentance.

The fake lord is doing her real good.

Well, good luck to both of them.

Hey, all you USMB conservatives who were slobbering all over the place when Palin first came on the scene, she's single now, so you can start chasing her.

I don’t know about you.......But I blame Obama

Democrats celebrating more family separations.
I guess they can't keep it together like the Clintons. Going on is it know 44 years strong?
I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison.

How do you know it was cheating?

plus.

upload_2019-9-9_17-25-19.png

I guess they can't keep it together like the Clintons. Going on is it know 44 years strong?
I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison.

plus.

View attachment 278327
Clinton didn’t cheat? Are you insane? He cheated with non-consensuals.

plus.

View attachment 278327
Clinton didn’t cheat? Are you insane? He cheated with non-consensuals.

Yes, Clinton did cheat on Hillary. But, apparently their marriage was strong enough to endure the problems. Apparently, the Palin's don't have the same kind of marriage strength.

Apparently, Democrats have stronger marriages than Republicans. *(yeah, I know, a broad brush statement that isn't really true, but everyone else is doing it, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon).

I wonder if Todd will expose Sarah LIES, in all the coming divorce hearings.

Like the brain-damaged kid was NOT born of Mama Bear. So No Child support here.

I really hope it a Nasty Public Spewing Conservative Value Divorce here.
Showing American DOPers how they were stupid to follow this skank.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back