Todd Chrisley Violated While Sleeping, Wants Home Confinement

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Shocking news for Chrisley Knows Best fans as Todd Chrisley is reportedly being violated while he slumbers behind bars at FPC Pensacola in Florida and he is requesting home confinement for his own safety. What exactly has been happening to Todd while he’s been sleeping? And, why does he think he should be awarded home confinement for the sake of his safety? Keep reading for the surprising details.

Todd Chrisley Violated While Sleeping, Wants Home Confinement​

Per a shocking report from TMZ, Todd Chrisley’s attorney Jay Surgent reveals that the reality TV star has been violated in his sleep and is requesting home confinement for his own safety. As a whole, his attorney explains that Todd Chrisley feels as though there is a huge target on his back because he’s a celebrity. And, it is causing him to get treated very differently than some of the other inmates.

Todd is presently dealing with bad plumbing, mold, and no air conditioning despite the sweltering hot temperatures

So Todd thinks he is better than every other prisoner in there. Why should he be afforded special treatment, does he want his own restroom, his own personal cook, his own 85" television.

This dude can't be serious and if the court grants this request it pretty much speaks for itself.

Shocking news for Chrisley Knows Best fans as Todd Chrisley is reportedly being violated while he slumbers behind bars at FPC Pensacola in Florida and he is requesting home confinement for his own safety. What exactly has been happening to Todd while he’s been sleeping? And, why does he think he should be awarded home confinement for the sake of his safety? Keep reading for the surprising details.

Per a shocking report from TMZ, Todd Chrisley’s attorney Jay Surgent reveals that the reality TV star has been violated in his sleep and is requesting home confinement for his own safety. As a whole, his attorney explains that Todd Chrisley feels as though there is a huge target on his back because he’s a celebrity. And, it is causing him to get treated very differently than some of the other inmates.

Todd is presently dealing with bad plumbing, mold, and no air conditioning despite the sweltering hot temperatures

So Todd thinks he is better than every other prisoner in there. Why should he be afforded special treatment, does he want his own restroom, his own personal cook, his own 85" television.

This dude can't be serious and if the court grants this request it pretty much speaks for itself.

He shouldn't be afforded different conditions, but if I were on the appeals court I would toss his convictions, or at least several of them. An IRS agent lied saying he hadn't paid taxes when 1) he paid them and 2) The IRS owed him money. I mean when you are in the clink for tax evasion when the IRS owes you money back instead, something has gone really sideways at your trial.

I'm pretty sure prison officials consider the "social life" to be a perk for all prisoners to enjoy.

It reads like some sort of sexual assault by an inmate. We joke around about rape in prison but really it's no joke. Staff has a responsibility to protect inmates from sexual assault.
It's his right to ask for anything he wants. They can do no more than turn him down.

That ain't gonna happen.
They probably can't a hundred percent prevent it but they shouldn't be allowed to ignore it. Chrisley is right to make noise about it. He's not gonna get an ankle monitor and a ride home.

I personally believe that if prisons cant put a stop to rape, the victims should get some special treatment. Im not necessarily suggesting home confinement, but i mean come on. Punishment for crimes should not include being locked in a cell with a rapist. Id rather have them pull my fingernails out weekly.

It reads like some sort of sexual assault by an inmate. We joke around about rape in prison but really it's no joke. Staff has a responsibility to protect inmates from sexual assault.
It's his right to ask for anything he wants. They can do no more than turn him down.

My understanding from other articles by other sites that this wasn't a sexual assault attempt but someone taking pictures of him while he was asleep. His prison has barracks style housing since it is low security.

I personally believe that if prisons cant put a stop to rape, the victims should get some special treatment. Im not necessarily suggesting home confinement, but i mean come on. Punishment for crimes should not include being locked in a cell with a rapist. Id rather have them pull my fingernails out weekly.
So now you guys are concerned, prisoners have been complaining about this type of abuse for over a century.

If anyone had bothered to read the article, you would have discovered that at no point is the violation described as being sexual in nature.

So, what is this "violation" that he believes is happening while he sleeps?

He thinks, but has no evidence of, people are taking pictures of him while he's sleeping.

My understanding from other articles by other sites that this wasn't a sexual assault attempt but someone taking pictures of him while he was asleep. His prison has barracks style housing since it is low security.

If that's true - what a candy ass.

If anyone had bothered to read the article, you would have discovered that at no point is the violation described as being sexual in nature.

So, what is this "violation" that he believes is happening while he sleeps?

He thinks, but has no evidence of, people are taking pictures of him while he's sleeping.
lol
I never understood why the Chrisley's had a TV show. What was special about the family?

lol
I never understood why the Chrisley's had a TV show. What was special about the family?
My understanding is that it originally started off with him in a documentary about real estate developers that was being shopped around. They became intrigued by Todd's quirky sass, which then became a show about his family which almost got cancelled early on, so Todd hired a bunch of consultants to write jokes, scripts, etc. to play up the quirk and sass and the network kept it going. Pretty much the whole thing was staged, and ironically that may have been part of his undoing since they used footage from the show against him at the trial talking about how he would spend $300K a year just shopping for clothes.

Forum List

Back