Todd Akin was forced out of the race by the WOMEN FRIENDLY GOP

No way!!! Wow consistancy, something liberals cant claim, to them its a win.

First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

I won't be holding my breath for honesty from most of you.
ONTD_Political - Breaking: Todd Akin Quitting Senate Race, GOP Politicos State

They forced him out because he and Ryan were buddies on the anti-abortion bill. To have him remain, the subject would be brought up daily and attach even more to Ryan. They are hypocrites to force him out and to cheer Ryan. It had absolutely 0 to do with the GOP being friendly to women! That's a joke!:badgrin::eusa_shifty:

• Banned
First they withdrew his financing and he has caved to the parties demand that he step down. Seems the gop police's themselves fairly well. So now we won't see any more GOP rape threads right?

They forced him out because he and Ryan were buddies on the anti-abortion bill. To have him remain, the subject would be brought up daily and attach even more to Ryan. They are hypocrites to force him out and to cheer Ryan. It had absolutely 0 to do with the GOP being friendly to women! That's a joke!:badgrin::eusa_shifty:

Spin that record DJ

:lol:

The GOP doesn't give a rats ass about women.

Thread title should read "Todd Akin forced out of race by the 'SCARED THIS GUY IS GOING TO BLOW OUR CHANCES TO WIN THE SENATE' GOP"

Grandpa read the threads. Aiken is sending out a twitter he is staying in. Basically the race has gone from a sure thing to a toss up. He doesn't want to leave when he has a 50-50 shot of being a US Senator.

Spin that record DJ

I'll pass. You're doing a bang up job of it! :badgrin:

:clap2:

376803_10151020284416275_53676022_n.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Actually..you will..

Paul Ryan doesn't feel much different then Akin about the issue.

And Romney isn't far behind.

Romney blasted the man on live tv today sallow.

You're wrong

No I'm not.

In the debates Romney said he would get rid of Roe vs. Wade..and that he thought that there should be no instances where abortions are permitted.

Of course..he flip flopped. But then again..his debate position was a flip flop as well.

:lol:

The GOP doesn't give a rats ass about women.

Thread title should read "Todd Akin forced out of race by the 'SCARED THIS GUY IS GOING TO BLOW OUR CHANCES TO WIN THE SENATE' GOP"

That and the Ryan-Akin rape connection.

What a load.
If a liberal had said the same we'd be treated to weeks of creative interpretation and rationalization and would only see the DNC push the guy to step down once it was blatantly clear that the leftist sheep herd had turned against him.

Once again the GOP takes the high road and leaves the DNC in the mud.

Forum List

Back