Today’s Ocasio-Cortez Update: Jewish Edition

So what? Whats wrong with her claiming Jewish ancestry?

You said only black people can be Jews? Did you not? Hmmmm....
Nope. I said the original Hebrews were Black. Unless you have them in your ancestry like she does then you are not really a Jew.

According to the world as Asclepias sees it, everyone was black until they decided to become white.

:laughing0301:
According to science everyone was Black until a mutation occurred and whites came around about 8k years ago.

Oh, dome heard that already,. someone please post the "We Wuz Kangs" meme.

According to you black liberation theologians, ya'll done figured out the space-time continuation and secret to inter-stellar travel long before we whiteties done come along.

Gimme a fracking break here. Then please explain how South Africa went from a vibrant productive nation under the Afrikaans, to a broke-dick shithole whose favorite national pastime was putting tread-bare tires on other black folk's necks, dousing them with gasoline, and setting them on fire.What's wrong, Bubba? Run out of white folks to murder?

Or how's about Liberia? The great Republican President Abraham Lincoln gave ya'll your own African country to go to. Yet you people somehow turned it into yet another cesspool of murder, violence, and revolution, just as you have every major urban city in this country.

Just quit already. You're not fooling me, or anyone else. Just yourself.

Nope. I said the original Hebrews were Black. Unless you have them in your ancestry like she does then you are not really a Jew.

According to the world as Asclepias sees it, everyone was black until they decided to become white.

According to science everyone was Black until a mutation occurred and whites came around about 8k years ago.

Actually, no. You're a genetic aberration. A Darwinian mutation that occurred in order that your species would survive. It's not like your species is better or worse than any other species of humans on this planet, it's just that you adapted to survive in the shithole environment you typically inhabited.

We white folks on the other hand, have typically lived in more hospitable climates.
Whites are the genetic aberration which is why nature kills them with skin cancer. Your environment was never hospitable. It was devoid of resources which is why you are few in number even after all these centuries

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

"And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today."

I'll gladly trade you some of my sickle-cell anemia and monkey-fuck AIDS for some of your pale skin disease..

You change your story all the time. You’ve lost credibility. You and I are all set.

I don't think so Sport. I married a Democrat. Six months later she was voting Republican.

Same here, homie. My wife voted for Obama in 2008. Now she's a card-carrying Republican who watches Tucker and Hannity every night.

Last edited:

I don't think so Sport. I married a Democrat. Six months later she was voting Republican.

Same here, homie. My wife voted for Obama in 2008. Now she's a card-carrying Republican who watched Tucker and Hannity every night.

My wife moved down to Florida in 1969 from Indiana. Her family was Democrat. Her father held elected office as a Democrat. In college she was a member of the Young Democrats.

However, I have to be honest. This was back when the Democrats weren't batshit Left Wing crazy like they are now. Her and her family were Conservative Democrats back when the party was more inclusive than it is now.

It didn't take much to show her the error of her ways back in 1971 when we got married. Her father and other family members because Reagan supporters after that Jimmy Carter disaster.

My Conservative sons both married Obama voting Democrats. One has completely changed over and the other one is well on her way.

Actually, no. You're a genetic aberration. A Darwinian mutation that occurred in order that your species would survive. It's not like your species is better or worse than any other species of humans on this planet, it's just that you adapted to survive in the shithole environment you typically inhabited.

We white folks on the other hand, have typically lived in more hospitable climates.
Whites are the genetic aberration which is why nature kills them with skin cancer. Your environment was never hospitable. It was devoid of resources which is why you are few in number even after all these centuries

"And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today."

I'll gladly trade you some of my sickle-cell anemia and monkey-fuck AIDS for some of your pale skin disease..
Luckily I am blessed with melanin and protection from malaria. You on the other hand attract lice and die from skin cancer at an alarming rate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The irony is the insane "Black Israelites," like Donkey Face Ocasio-Cortex, who apparently think Puerto Ricans descend from the tribe of Ephriam, hate Jews, the people she was addressing, more than they hate Whitey. :p

But Donkey Face is really going to have to take an ancestry dot com DNA test now. I am 6% Jew and consider the OT racist and The Talmud disgusting and will celebrate their fake ass, cult traditions!

The irony is the insane "Black Israelites," like Donkey Face Ocasio-Cortex, who apparently think Puerto Ricans descend from the tribe of Ephriam, hate Jews, the people she was addressing, more than they hate Whitey. :p

Those guys are crazy. They actually think Blacks here in the US are pure Hebrew with no admixture of African or any other race.

Maybe she can be a kind of a Jewish Squaw. You know like from the Shiksa tribe. Instead of a Spirit Journey she can go on a Yenta guilt thing.

"I work many moons to collect dinner for you...………….

Why do whites here get to continually go off topic but nothing happens to them?

Luckily I am blessed with melanin and protection from malaria. You on the other hand attract lice and die from skin cancer at an alarming rate.

Well alighty then. But at least we aren't shooting each other down on the streets like ya'll seem to be enjoying. I've spent enough time around some pretty hardcore black drug folks to know that there's nothing a black dude hates more, than another black dude. Or a Messkin. Or the po-po. Or some white dude who has a penchant for black pussy, specifically in that order.

The truth is, you people are the worst enemy you people have, not me.

Well alighty then. But at least we aren't shooting each other down on the streets like ya'll seem to be enjoying. I've spent enough time around some pretty hardcore black drug folks to know that there's nothing a black dude hates more, than another black dude. Or a Messkin. Or the po-po. Or some white dude who has a penchant for black pussy, specifically in that order.

You white boys kill each other and everything else with impunity. Its like youre savages. Wake me when Blacks kill other Blacks on the scale that whites kill other whites.

What were we discussing again? I forgot.

You didn't forget. You do this all the time. It's your MO.

My "MO" tells me the discussion is about the latest folly of lil' Ms.
Ocasio-Cortez, which you somehow neglected to register an opinion on.

Rather you made it an issue of "white privilege." So is she kosher or not?

Who cares if she is Kosher or not? That doesnt change that she has Jewish ancestry.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You white boys kill each other and everything else with impunity. Its like youre savages. Wake me when Blacks kill other Blacks on the scale that whites kill other whites.

Serious delusion there, Bubba. I'd feel safer attending a meeting of the local KKK, if there was a local KKK, than I would be standing in the middle of MLK Blvd. in Anytown, America, at 2:30 PM, in broad daylight.

You must live in a very sheltered neighborhood.

Serious delusion there, Bubba. I'd feel safer attending a meeting of the local KKK, if there was a local KKK, than I would be standing in the middle of MLK Blvd. in Anytown, America, at 2:30 PM, in broad daylight.

You must live in a very sheltered neighborhood.
I didnt ask you how you felt. I pointed out that you white boys are savages and you have documented your penchant for killing each other. :rolleyes:

Who cares if she is Kosher or not? That doesnt change that she has Jewish ancestry.

I disagree that she has even a speck of Jewish ancestry. Shithead leftists like her tend to side with Palestinians, Hams, and Hezbollah, who would rather see Israel wiped off the face of the earth.

Forum List

Back