Todays Mark Zuckerberg Hearing.In A Comical Sense,Did He Sound/React Like "Sergeant Schultz" ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:abgg2q.jpg: For the 2:00 to 3:00 EST. Hour, and for those of us who were watching the grilling, Mark really had a hard time giving a straight answer. Pretty much all he was saying was that he wasn't sure, couldn't answer the question from the top of his head, I will get back to you on this matter, I will have to go over this with my staff,, etc. ect.
:aargh:
At least on my end, I couldn't help but think of Sergeant Schultz. We may has well had him sitting there in place of Mark, anyone agree?
:iyfyus.jpg:

:abgg2q.jpg: For the 2:00 to 3:00 EST. Hour, and for those of us who were watching the grilling, Mark really had a hard time giving a straight answer. Pretty much all he was saying was that he wasn't sure, couldn't answer the question from the top of his head, I will get back to you on this matter, I will have to go over this with my staff,, etc. ect.
:aargh:
At least on my end, I couldn't help but think of Sergeant Schultz. We may has well had him sitting there in place of Mark, anyone agree?
:iyfyus.jpg:
Hello, I saw a little on CNN he had hypnotized eyes he seems really stuck.
I never liked Facebook as I told a friend about his data on Facebook to be careful.
And he is not very smart he says on facebook, it's good I go on vacation all summer he had already put a picture of his house.
Information in the past that may not fall on deaf ears.
The empty house all summer, people have become really stupid with their personal lives

Forum List

Back