Todays Fun Survey!,What Do You Think Megyn Kelly Said/Screamed After She Went Off Air Last Night?

She said, First of all I can't believe Hillary isn't 50 points ahead and since I am soooooo much smarter than the rest of the world how did I get owned by a guy named Newt?

:oops-28: :offtopic: :bang3: :bang3: And if only we knew! Looks like she knew she got her {fill in the blank} cooked/whipped last night. All you have to do is read the comments from the thousands who watched the epic battle again on You-Tube.
:argue:
So put yourself in Megyns Shoes at 10:00pm
She's pissed! Scorned! Newt made a {hmm, well, you know} out of Megyn last night.
What do you think she said right in front of the crew last night after the show ended
and Sean Hannity came on?
{Kinda reminds you of the episode when O'Reilly said "We'll do it live!! "F" It !!!}
Did she scream anything?
from what i am hearing,,,once the show ended,,,she screamed,,,,,,M--------r F----------r!!! I want him dead !!!!
Are those voices in your head or a reputable news site?

She said, First of all I can't believe Hillary isn't 50 points ahead and since I am soooooo much smarter than the rest of the world how did I get owned by a guy named Newt?
Megyn at 10:01 EST,,,,,,,Dammit !! Danmmit ! Wheres my F-------ing Vibrator !!! ??????

Forum List

Back