Todays Darwin Award

I think this is an excellent argument for giving all Americans freer access to guns.
I think we should ban youtube! Or thin phone books!
All those responsible "normal" "good guys" 2AGuy is always going on about NEVER do anything violent or stupid with a gun. You think these idiots were gang members raised by single parents, who according to some of you, are the only REAL gun problem in America?

I think this is an excellent argument for giving all Americans freer access to guns.
All those responsible "normal" "good guys" 2AGuy is always going on about NEVER do anything violent or stupid with a gun. You think these idiots were gang members raised by single parents, who according to some of you, are the only REAL gun problem in America?
Facts back 2aguy up. Your emotional female response doesn't solve anything but allow criminals to have weapons. I wonder how these 2 clowns got the weapon....if they were LEGALLY owned then they went through a shop more than likely.

Facts back 2aguy up. Your emotional female response doesn't solve anything but allow criminals to have weapons. I wonder how these 2 clowns got the weapon....if they were LEGALLY owned then they went through a shop more than likely.
How do most people legally buy guns? On the street instead of a shop?
What is emotional about my argument here? I'm just pointing out YOUR arguments.

They should have done some penetration testing 1st.

This is just sad. I used to shoot into a box full of phone books in the house with my .22.

Eventually they go through.

They go to a gun shop even 99% of the people who get them at gun shows go through a background check to avoid any issues. My argument was these idiots should have never had kids. I didn't blame an inanimate object. She could have stabbed him with a sword and killed him,she could have hit him with a huge rock and killed him. Gun did nothing wrong idiots using the gun did.

They should have done some penetration testing 1st.

This is just sad. I used to shoot into a box full of phone books in the house with my .22.

Eventually they go through.
BF claimed he did test it prior. She believed him.
What worries me is that she might continue to have custody of those kids, now or in the future when she's released from prison. Imagine what she might do if she had to medicate one of them. She's way too stupid to be a mother.

They go to a gun shop even 99% of the people who get them at gun shows go through a background check to avoid any issues. My argument was these idiots should have never had kids. I didn't blame an inanimate object. She could have stabbed him with a sword and killed him,she could have hit him with a huge rock and killed him. Gun did nothing wrong idiots using the gun did.
So you're going with the theory she played along and did it on purpose to murder him?
If it was actually a "stunt," which is the point of the OP, if these jerks had not had a gun he would not be dead because you can't test the firing capacity or "stopping quality" of a book UNLESS YOU HAVE A GUN.

So you're going with the theory she played along and did it on purpose to murder him?
If it was actually a "stunt," which is the point of the OP, if these jerks had not had a gun he would not be dead because you can't test the firing capacity or "stopping quality" of a book UNLESS YOU HAVE A GUN.

Well yeah...-and?

If it was me, I'd cheat and half-powder the bullet. :p

As I said could have stabbed him or used a rock etc etc. We WILL NOT ban guns because MORONS decide to be dumb with them. If that's the case we should ban cars because SOME people speed in them and cause accidents. We should ban alcohol because SOME people drink and drive or get violent when drunk. As I said you are using emotion not logic.

As I said could have stabbed him or used a rock etc etc. We WILL NOT ban guns because MORONS decide to be dumb with them. If that's the case we should ban cars because SOME people speed in them and cause accidents. We should ban alcohol because SOME people drink and drive or get violent when drunk. As I said you are using emotion not logic.
Nothing emotional about it, except getting somewhat frustrated trying to make my point to YOU. :bang3:

No gun, no shootee, no DEAD. Period. End of story.

Nothing emotional about it, except getting somewhat frustrated trying to make my point to YOU. :bang3:

No gun, no shootee, no DEAD. Period. End of story.

The point could also be made this way, OL:

No gun, dumbasses playing with weapons, still DEAD. Period. End of story

come on old...these people were simply stupid.....they are youtubers who didnt search youtube for videos on desert eagles? one is a body armour company showing their vest would stop a desert eagle the used a manique to test it....red flag one...then they lined up watermelons....went thru 4 of them....2nd red flag....

i wouldnt let anyone shoot me with rat shot ...cause they would put my eye out....its like standing in front of a train and being shocked when it runs you down

Did I already say they were stupid? Think I did.
Yeah, she could have tried to shoot an apple off his head from thirty paces with a crossbow, or do something similarly stupid with a Bowie knife. No reason to discredit the role the gun played here.

Not going to argue anymore. I don't think there's any need of it, having everyone armed.

Please tell me died before he could spread his stupidity to another generation.
Nope shooters preggers and the couple at the ripe ages of 19 and 22 have a three year old. But hey there's hope. She'll be going to jail and the child and baby with hopefully be raised by someone with a fully functioning brain.

Nah Guns are inanimate objects they don't sprout legs and walk so it's not the gun. Cars,knives,trains,pills,alcohol,pillows,stiletto's,marbles, banana peels,improperly stored Fourth of July hamburgers and chicken,McDonalds,water,furnaces all kill people every day and we all still have that shit because they too are inanimate objects and don't deliberately kill. What got this guy killed is the same thing that got this girl a 3 year old child and another on the way at age 19; a whole lot of young and stupid with too much time on their hands. Look on the bright side, the gene pool just got a good scrubbing. He's got his Darwin Award and she's not going to be contributing her DNA for a while.

Forum List

Back