To the "Anti-vaxxers"

Do try to keep up.
You -admitted- you don't understand how the immunity you get from contracting the virus meaningfully differs from immunity you develop from getting the vaccine - you never even thought to ask the question.
The same old shit. Do you fully unndersatnd it,?Does the CDC understand it? . As I said , you are harping on that point inorder to cast doubt on the wisdom of getting vaxxed, Cut the shit already

m not sticking experimental technology(that isnt even approved by the FDA) into my body.
I have taken every vaccine I was supposed to my entire laugh... but this wont be one of them.
Nor while i be shamed for not doing it.

Except for the children you fuckwits are killing with your childish stupidity, I would support you killing yourselves. But since this the decision you turds are making, you get no medical attention at all, given the shortage of hospital beds, and personell, if you become infected, and seriously ill. Because most hospitals are privately run, they should turn away any unvaccinated that show up, other than children who cannot get the vaccine.

The same old shit. Do you fully unndersatnd it,?Does the CDC understand it?...
Nothing here changes the fact you -admitted- you don't understand how the immunity you get from contracting the virus meaningfully differs from immunity you develop from getting the vaccine - you never even thought to ask the question.

You made a claim without any way of knowing if or why it is true.

Nothing here changes the fact you -admitted- you don't understand how the immunity you get from contracting the virus meaningfully differs from immunity you develop from getting the vaccine - you never even thought to ask the question.

You made a claim without any way of knowing if or why it is true.
Nothing changes the fact that the CDC and other top experts strongly recomend getting the vaxx and even if natural herd immunity could be achieved, it would be at a tremndous cost in human lives.

Nothing changes the fact that the CDC and other top experts strongly recomend getting the vaxx and even if natural herd immunity could be achieved, it would be at a tremndous cost in human lives.
-Nothing here changes the fact you -admitted- you don't understand how the immunity you get from contracting the virus meaningfully differs from immunity you develop from getting the vaccine
-Noting here changes the fact you made a claim without any way of knowing if or why it is true.
Thus:
You post adds nothing to the discussion.

I frankly don’t give a shit! It’s time to accept the fact there are those that for one reason or another won’t get vaccinated. It’s amusing to think what the reaction will be by the CDC, WHO, and esteemed political orators, if it is found that there are serious after effects. Make a decision and accept the consequences.

-Nothing here changes the fact you -admitted- you don't understand how the immunity you get from contracting the virus meaningfully differs from immunity you develop from getting the vaccine
-Noting here changes the fact you made a claim without any way of knowing if or why it is true.
Thus:
You post adds nothing to the discussion.
I made a claim based on the best avaiable information. Give it a rest already

The same old shit. Do you fully unndersatnd it,?Does the CDC understand it? . As I said , you are harping on that point inorder to cast doubt on the wisdom of getting vaxxed, Cut the shit already
Cause you said so? Hahaha hahaha when you stick heroin in your arm

... just over 1 in 10—have diabetes. 88 million American adults—approximately 1 in 3—have prediabetes.

Percent of adults aged 20 and over with obesity: 42.5% (2017-2018)

Nearly half of all U.S. adults have some type of cardiovascular disease,

Co-morbidity is running rampant in the US. The numbers came from CDC and the heart assn. So diminishing the role of co-morbidity shouldn't be part of the argument.
Prediabetes, however, is reversible, so the fenofibrate-statin assemblage as anti-SARS-CoV-2 is timely and important for consideration.

Forum List

Back